“Amazing, loved it.”

Cuisines: Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Wow, great food, staff, management and entertainment. This place rocks.
The Tuna Stacks were so delicious the drinks are priced right & the live bands know how to get you in a great mood.
Come give this place a try, you will not be sorry. I'm thinking I might have to go back for more tomorrow.

1  Thank Hostel_FunkyMonkey

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We wanted a lighter lunch and saw the tuna tower go by and decided we had to try it. It was great! If you like tuna poke and avocado you can't go wrong; fresh, flavorful and a lot of it. We also shared the shrimp tacos and they were very good too. We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We were staying at Costa de Oro, feeling a little hungry, and discovered this little gem. I've been to Mazatlan plenty of times but, I'd never seen it before so, I figured it was new and we love trying new restaurants.
I had a yummy blue drink. I don't even know what it was but, yum. I also had the Tuna Tower. OMG. So simple and deceptive yet, so DELICIOUS.
We were there in the afternoon so there wasn't any music but, we'll be going back in November and I hope it's still there because it's first on my list. Yummy!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Loved the atmosphere. Nice music at night. An outside eating place. Raw fish is not my type of food but they have other items as well. The owners are nice and fun. It is right on the street and can be noisy. There are tables in the back that might be a little more quiet. I had shrimp tacos that were really what we call a quesadia.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Great spot in Mazatlan's Golden Zone, a really good place to come and try their different style ceviches, have a pacifico and listen to some great live music.