“Unbelievable good food !!”

Baja Style Restaurant
Ranked #117 of 407 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Arizona City, Arizona
“Unbelievable good food !!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

During my last trip to Mazaztlan I got to visit Baja Style. I was extremely surprised with the taste and quality of the food. Everything went way beyond my expectations and I'm someone who has traveled a lot. My favorite dishes were the sunset ceviche, tuna ceviche and the sea food burrito .. mmm! I also tried the tacos al pastor and they were pretty amazing too. The place is outdoors and the service is amazing. There's a bunch of young waiters that make you feel very confortable. Overall, F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank 624kevinm624

Tofino, Canada
“I LOVE BAJA STYLE!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Love the atmosphere here, skate! Spent numerous nights watching Skate Videos and drinking cervezas. Amazing staff, very friendly, great with their English and helped me with my spanish. Still in contact with many of them! Can't wait to see you all again soon!

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank craearthur
Seattle
“Casual, Outdoor Spot”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My husband and I are in our early 30s and when we saw the big screen TVs playing Nitro Circus and a liter of draft beer on the menu, we had to try this place :) We ended up going about 3 times during our trip and every time was great. We even brought a party of 6 and our 1-year old daughter and they were very accommodating....but no high-chairs.

The tacos were my favorite, but friends loved their burritos and baja bowls. It has a nice outdoor setting with lots of room in the back, complete with hanging lanterns. Not sure what this place used to be, but it left them with a turnaround driveway which makes it feel really open.

A good mix of locals and tourists. Probably more of a younger crowd since the music gets a little loud, but we enjoyed it.

• Visited March 2013