“Great seafood”
Review of Mr. Lobster - CLOSED

Mr. Lobster
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Ate here several times while in Mazatlan. Best shrimp dishes and the best price! Restaurant is clean, staff are great - will definitely go again. Highly recommend.

2  Thank Teresa C

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We were pleased that Mr Lobster is still there. We had been there last year and were looking forward to having a few meals there again. They provide chips and salsa prior to dinner. I ordered Chipolte shrimp which was in a wonderfu,l creamy, mildly spiced sauce while my husband ordered the spicy deviled(diablo) shrimp. Both dishes were tasty and plentiful. There were at least 12 good sized shrimp served with some mashed potato, mixed vegetables, chopped salad.and bread. These dishes were only 95 pesos each. A real bargain! There are many other items to chose from on their menu. The service was excellent. I couldn't bellieve this restaurant was so empty. It is worth trying this place. It's a short distance from Panama bakery.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We went to Mr. Lobster's last April and we thought the place was just OK. But in all fairness we usually give a place a second change and we are happy with that decision. We each ordered the grilled lobster and it was very good. Nice, big and very moist. The service was a little slow because there were two large groups ahead of us. But they is understandable and they guys really works hard to keep us happy and get our food to us as quickly as possible. Will most likely go back while we are on this trip.

1  Thank J-W
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I love the pineapple filled with seafood and ordered it all 3 times, hubby had something different each time and also raved about the food. Drinks good too. We will be back.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We were in Mazatlan for 2 weeks and ate at least 7 times. The shrimp is excellent...I had coconut, imperial, 3 cheese. They even let me mix 2 kinds. My husband had fish of some kind always and loved all of them. Drinks are good and service is awesome...Tell Dave that Jan sent you. It is located right by the Panama. Don't miss this place.