“Good seafood at Mr Lobster”
Review of Mr. Lobster - CLOSED

Mr. Lobster
Cuisines: Seafood
Mazatlan
“Good seafood at Mr Lobster”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Mr Lobster has a good menu for seafood, shrimp, fish and lobster. The prices are reasonable for the items they are offereing. On the day we visited Mr Lobster the service was erratic ..Our waiter would disappear from time to time and we had trouble placing our order.

• Visited February 2013

Grand Rapids
“SO SO”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Cold food. Only ate there once. Only a couple of tables were filled so no excuse. Too many choices to pick from.

Visited February 2013
Houston, Texas
“Great Shrimp - Lobster tail just OK”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had the lobster & shrimp combo. The lobster tail was quite small...probably only 3 bites, but tasty. The shrimp were very good. My DH had a shrimp dish with spinach and it was fabulous!!! We will return next year, but I won't get any lobster!

• Visited February 2013
Henderson, NV and Seaside Park, NJ
“Excellent shrimp dinners”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Went to Mr Lobster for dinner. The shrimp dinners were excellent. I had the tequila shrimp and my husband had the chili/garlic shrimp. The shrimp were plentiful and it came with potato, salad and mixed veggies. We will return. The only negative is the loud music. Next time we'll sit closer to the entrance instead of in the rear. Maybe it's less noisy there. Great meal and reasonable. Only 95 pesos each. Cerveza only 15 pesos. Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2013
Kamloops, Canada
“Great Value”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I had read the reviews and gave it a try. It was as described and I liked it. Give it a try, I did and I am glad.

Visited February 2013