“Great food, great service ”
Review of Angelina's Latin Kitchen - CLOSED

Angelina's Latin Kitchen
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A nice "bohemian" style place ....Enjoy the taste of our latin passion!....Mediterranean style kitchen with a touch of mexican ingredients....Beer, wine, cocktails and soft music to enjoy!
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

This place has amazing food combinations, mixing fine ingredients like you haven't had before, even the burger has a savoriness o the beef. Also it is a small kitchen so on a busy night it can take a while. This happened to us on one particular night and I canceled my pizza order because it took to long and I already had eaten a bit of everyone else's food. Well they comped our drinks even without us asking or complaining. If you know what it's like in Mexico this is a rarity! Customer service like that is amazing!

2  Thank 1mmwannabe
There are newer reviews for Angelina's Latin Kitchen

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We finally made it back to Angelina's this evening. We saw a beautiful sunset and had some great food. My husband and our friend had a good old fashioned hamburger and fries. Both really liked them. I had the warm spinach salad. It had sweet potatoes and pecans in it and a delicious warm dressing. I never feel like I get enough veggies while I am in Mazatlan and this hit the spot. The salad was average size, but enough for me. We will definitely go back next year when she is in her new location.

2  Thank J-W
Reviewed February 28, 2014

We love Angelina's. As residents of Mazatlan this is one of our favorite places to eat. The food is always fresh with a variety of wonderful flavors. Love the salads and pasta. Portabello Margarita is the best. Make this one of your stops on a trip to Mazatlan.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

At lunch here twice and took one of their baguettes with us to the airport for lunch while we waited on our flight home.

The place is small - and right on the sidewalk beneath the old Belmar hotel (Olas Altas).

Service was good, prices excellent and the lunches were absolutely top notch.

Only one drawback - we stopped for happy hour one day and the margaritas were not very good - but, it is a restaurant and not a bar.

Great little spot.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Angelina's restaurant is my all time favourite place to eat in Mazatlan. My favourite meals are her gluten-free burger, and shrimp skewers with salad. If you want pasta you simply must try the ravioli, the rose sauce is divine. So many good choices to pick from. There is also a fantastic view as you can dine on the malecon and watch to sunset. With great food, great service and ambience, this is definitely a restaurant not to miss on your visit to Mazatlan.

2  Thank Jmaz8