Playa Maria Beach Club
$74
$65
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Hotel la Siesta(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$37
$35
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Oceano Palace Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$899
$90
Hotels.com
  • Pool
City Express Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$59
Royal Villas Resort(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$95
The Inn at Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$117
$106
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
Mision Mazatlan(Mazatlan)
$59
$55
The Palms Resort Of Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$68
$64
Quality Inn Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$79
$58
$64
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 7, 2006

We went to check this resort out. They are not wheelchair accessible. The grounds are not accessible and there is an unsafe ramp at the entrance. They had to push our wheelchair up a very steep and long ramp which was difficult to even walk on. The person pushing me lost their footing and I was in trouble. The wheelchair went out of control due to the steepness and slipperyness. The wheelchair came a hair away from tumbling over and I was a hair away from falling straight forwad out of my wheelchair face first down this concrete ramp. I injured my shoulder as the wheelchair hit the side of the wall and I slid down the entire length with my shoulder scraping against the wall. After that ordeal they had the nerve to refuse to show us the property, attempted to disappear and keep the deposit that they had taken from us. My wife made it very clear that we would not just go away, that we were not afraid to go right into the presentation area and let everyone know what had just taken place. After polite insistance they finally gave us our money back. They will act like they do not know who you are, why you are there and as though they are not even associated with the timeshare game. Be careful and assertive!! We bought a full time ownership elsewhere.

Stayed: January 2006
4  Thank freewheeler
Highlands Ranch Colorado
Reviewed June 10, 2006

I just arrived home from Mazatlan with my parents and I loved the resort we stayed at. The resort: Playa Maria Beach Club was so relaxing and comfortable. It is right of the beach and each morning you wake up to the soft echoes of the tides washing upon the beach. The rooms provided plenty of space for us and we had five people. Air conditioning cooled us off after a day in the sun. Thats just the beginning. The people there are so nice. They are wonderful. It is almost like being treated like roalty. From Hernardo the bartender to Oscar of the resturaunt you will be more than satisfied with the service they provide for you. If you plan a trip to Mazatlan be sure to book you stay for Playa Maria. It is a treat and a wonderful expierience. (^_^)

• Stayed: June 2006
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
chattanooga, tn
Reviewed May 23, 2006

Don't stay here. We are in Mazatlan now and have just been there. They are rude and a guy there ripped of off. They set up tours here all the time. He had us give a 40.00 U.S. deposit . Don't ever give them money. He took it and the hotel told us that this was our problem. He is an employee of theirs and they know that this is happening. They just told us it is of no concern to them.

Stayed: May 2006
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 31, 2005

What a find! A small intimate hideaway with all the amenities of a large resort, and without the hassles. The accomodations are spic and span clean. The pool and beach aren't overun with screaming children or pesky vendors and it's an easy busride (or cab, but really no reason to spend the extra money) to anywhere in Mazatlan. We enjoyed the incredible sunsets from our private patio, and some nights shared the time with other very nice guests at the pool side bar. If you need anything, the friendly and accomodating staff will go out of their ways to make sure your requests are met. After staying there a few days we ventured out and toured some of the larger resorts and it just confirmed we did the right thing staying at Playa Maria. When in Mazatlan, the Playa Maria is perfectamundo.

• Stayed: December 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
McCloud,Ca
Reviewed March 27, 2005

My wife and I attended a timeshare presentation there and apparently the folks at Playa Maria decided for us that we wanted to purchase a timeshare because when we got home we found a charge for nearly $5000.00 that we did not make nor authorize. BE CAREFUL.

• Stayed: February 2005