“One of the Tops in the Golden Zone”

Raggio Cucina Casual
Ranked #96 of 439 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: This is a great new restaurant opened by the same family that owns the very popular Allegro. It shares a patio with the Allegro location in the Golden Zone.
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Eight of us went to dinner there and everyone was very happy with the food they ordered.

We all had different pastas or pizzas. The pizza was very good with a snappy thin crust, The best in Mazatlan that i have tried. The pasta's are all homemade and the sauces are unique and very good. I had mushroom and spinach raviolis. Really good. Very fair prices as well.

It was actually so good the kids (late teens) all wanted to go back and either have something new or get a pizza. Unfortunately they were not open Monday night. Better then most!!

2  Thank Thomas B

Reviewed July 6, 2014

When we were seated by the window, there were all kinds of gnats flying around. We were moved to another table further inside the restaurants. I had a filet, mashed potatoes, and green beans. The filet was tender and cooked well. My husband ordered lasagna, and that is probably the worst lasagna either of us have ever had. Considering this is an Italian restaurant, you would think they would at least have a great lasagna. Do yourself a favor and try something else. We did have a bottle of Chilean wine with dinner and it was good.

3  Thank mujerlinda
Reviewed July 3, 2014

My top restaurant choice for food in the Mazatlan Golden Zone. I had an excellent rib-eye here during one early evening. I was actually the first dinner customer that day - guest I was eager to see what all the fuss was about. No wonder they are top-ranked for Mazatlan. Highly recommended. It's in a store-front/strip-mall kind of building so there is nothing fancy about the outside decor. The inside looks nice and seemed to have some decorative lights that might make the ambiance more upscale or romantic, however they were off during my visit. Still, the food and service was most impressive.

1  Thank Scottism
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Had a wonderful dinner here with my girlfriend. Delicious pizza and an appetizer that I'm still craving!

1  Thank WDMMike
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Great fresh food, excellent service, wide variety of dishes, goos enviroment, great to go with friends, definetely will come back

2  Thank Arturo H