“Not worth the #1 rating”

Raggio Cucina Casual
Ranked #75 of 430 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: This is a great new restaurant opened by the same family that owns the very popular Allegro. It shares a patio with the Allegro location in the Golden Zone.
Reviewed July 6, 2014

When we were seated by the window, there were all kinds of gnats flying around. We were moved to another table further inside the restaurants. I had a filet, mashed potatoes, and green beans. The filet was tender and cooked well. My husband ordered lasagna, and that is probably the worst lasagna either of us have ever had. Considering this is an Italian restaurant, you would think they would at least have a great lasagna. Do yourself a favor and try something else. We did have a bottle of Chilean wine with dinner and it was good.

3  Thank mujerlinda

Reviewed July 3, 2014

My top restaurant choice for food in the Mazatlan Golden Zone. I had an excellent rib-eye here during one early evening. I was actually the first dinner customer that day - guest I was eager to see what all the fuss was about. No wonder they are top-ranked for Mazatlan. Highly recommended. It's in a store-front/strip-mall kind of building so there is nothing fancy about the outside decor. The inside looks nice and seemed to have some decorative lights that might make the ambiance more upscale or romantic, however they were off during my visit. Still, the food and service was most impressive.

1  Thank Scottism
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Had a wonderful dinner here with my girlfriend. Delicious pizza and an appetizer that I'm still craving!

1  Thank WDMMike
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Great fresh food, excellent service, wide variety of dishes, goos enviroment, great to go with friends, definetely will come back

2  Thank Arturo H
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Great little restaurant! Wonderful food, presentation, and service. There were five different entrees ordered and all were beautifully presented and delicious. Great job, Raggio's!

3  Thank Rzrbk64