“Great pizza in Mazatlan!”

Raggio Cucina Casual
Ranked #59 of 413 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: This is a great new restaurant opened by the same family that owns the very popular Allegro. It shares a patio with the Allegro location in the Golden Zone.
“Great pizza in Mazatlan!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Had a wonderful dinner here with my girlfriend. Delicious pizza and an appetizer that I'm still craving!

1 Thank WDMMike

San Diego, California
“Delicious!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Great fresh food, excellent service, wide variety of dishes, goos enviroment, great to go with friends, definetely will come back

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Arturo H
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Great little restaurant! Wonderful food, presentation, and service. There were five different entrees ordered and all were beautifully presented and delicious. Great job, Raggio's!

Visited May 2014
3 Thank Rzrbk64
Atlanta
“Delicious, fresh food and great service”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

My wife and I had a great dinner at Raggio. We were greeted by the owner/manager a young man with a welcoming smile and, clearly, a joy in serving his customers. We started with a glass of wine and tasty salads, followed by main courses of pasta (me) and fish (my wife). All of dishes were made with fresh ingredients and presented in a visually enticing way. If we ever make it back to Mazatlan, we will definitely go back - and we encourage anyone looking for a good meal to visit this place.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank KenA210
Portland, Oregon, USA
“Mazatlan Find”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Found this perfect spot... Make a reservation as you will want to make this part of your visit! The Restaurant is Italian and is next to a great coffee shop that I went back to the next morning. I ordered the Steak based on the owners recommendation... It was priced in my mind as mid range so my expectations were neutral. I was extremely pleased to enjoy one of the best steaks comparable to any fine steak house. A thick juicy steak cooked the way a steak should be prepared. I found that the owner Enrique while having a love for Italian food also enjoys a good steak. That being said I wish we found this spot earlier as most of the locals show up around 8:00 when we were done

• Visited April 2014