“Wonderful evening with friends”

Raggio Cucina Casual
Ranked #76 of 424 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: This is a great new restaurant opened by the same family that owns the very popular Allegro. It shares a patio with the Allegro location in the Golden Zone.
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Several couples went to dinner here after a golf tournament. We had reservations and they had our food choices ahead of time. So it was all put together for the team at the restaurant. And, they took it over with skill and expertise. The food was delicious, every one was happy with the dinner. Everyone was served on time, food was hot, beautiful presentations, all fresh, all delicious. The owner personally came around several times to make sure we were all cared for leaving nothing to chance. One more thing, the wine selection is nice with several good choices for every budget.

I highly recommend Raggio's to anyone wanting good Italian specialties and wonderful service. But it is Mazatlan, you will always be treated fabulously all over Mazatlan.

2  Thank Cyndi M

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Six of us made reservations to eat at this restaurant. We started out with some Portobello mushrooms and then everyone but two of us chose different dishes for our main course. Two of us chose the family recipe lasagna. It was out of this world. The owner's name is Henry and he was gracious enough to tell us that he created some of the recipes, but the lasagna was from his mom. This is a must go to restaurant while visiting Mazatlan. Don't tell too many people because I want to be able to get a seat when I return,

2  Thank Harley O
Reviewed February 14, 2014

What a great meal and overall experience. The food was so well presented and each mouthful was full of flavor. The salad starters, shrimp, pastas and pizzas were amazing. The staff were very eager to have happy customers and went above and beyond to achieve this.

If you love good Italian food, don't miss this place.

2  Thank Michael F
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely the best Italian restaurant I've been to anywhere! Fresh bread with balsamic and oil dip. Freshly made pasta full of flavor! We had the Bolognese Spaghetti, Portobello Ravioli and the Lasagna...all were amazing since we were all letting each other taste our dishes! An absolutely must go to in Mazatlan, we will be back!

2  Thank pitter1978
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I have had the steak, lasagna, pizza, salads, and several other dishes and I have never been disappointed. I love this place and the owner. He is a young man with a talent for exceptional dishes, and attention to detail. If I was a millionaire I would hire him to be my personal chef. If you visit Mazatlan, then don't miss this little touch of Italy........

2  Thank ronnacurrier