“The best of the best”

Ranked #14 of 78 Hotels in Mazatlan
El Paso texas
“The best of the best”
Reviewed September 27, 2009

I have been a a Premium Gold member for the last five years. I stayed in the hotel for one week and it was tremendously relaxed to be in these villas. Nice kitschen, great rooms and a beatiful room. People were extremely polite and helpful. We went to have a time of reelaxed and we got it. This was a great experience.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed September 23, 2009

When you stay at El Rancho, it is like staying with family. The Villas are well maintain and have all the amenities. The pool area is great all day long. If you want to sun bathe go in the morning and early afternoon. If you want a place to relax after a day at the beach, then the afternoon is best to sit by the pool in the shade and read a book.

The Villas come with all the amenities. You can even cook in the Villas if you so desire, but why would you when there is a wonderful tree house restaurant with a great view of the ocean and the beach leading to and from El Rancho.

The restaurant has a wonderful woman who does all the cooking and she really knows her stuff. She can make anything that you may want for dinner. All the food there is wonderful. You can get seafood every night while you are there if you so desire.

When my family and I stay at El Rancho, we stay for a week. During that week we are on the beach, at the pool, eating in the restaurant and sometimes venturing to the center of Mazatlan. For us to go to El Rancho it is something we look forward to each year. We can hardly wait to get there and when the week is ending we are always wanting to extend our stay.

We make this yearly trek to Mazatlan and really enjoy staying at El Rancho and knowing that we will be welcome back each time we go.

• Stayed November 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank mjmlaw
El Paso
Reviewed September 22, 2009

This villa had an execellent view to the beach I only had to walk a inches and I was already at the beach. The site was great. The Villa was very well designed and decorated it had everything I needed.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank yenriquez2
El Paso
Reviewed September 22, 2009

Its a great hotel, clean, people are extremelly nice. The beach is great and facilities are wonderful

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank enriquezElPaso
adsfadsf
Reviewed September 17, 2009

Since arriving here at El Rancho I´ve come to regard my "villa" as a home away from home. It´s not a room, there´s a living room, dining area, kitchen, 2 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms. The feeling is a like a California ( or Mexican ) style ranch house, lots of wood and tile, a very comfortable living room with a large sofa. I love the decor and like I say I already feel at home. It`s going to be hard to leave.

My unit isn`t the closest to the beach, I`m located in the gardens area, but it`s so peaceful I cannot describe it. The beach is less than a minute from my room, and literally steps from the pool and jacuzzi.

Every question or request I`ve made so far has received immediate attention, or someone helpful arriving to my room within minutes.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. I like to speak spanish when in Mexico, but the non-spanish speakers here feel comfortable as well. A good number of the staff here are very fluent in english, and gracious in whatever language they speak.

The food is great, but I`m going to enter a seperate review for the wait staff, bar and restaurant.

Oh - I`m a solo traveler - but the couples and families here seem to be having a great time.

Trust me, this place is wonderful!

Mark Young ( Santa Cruz, California )

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo
2 Thank givemeaaaaaabreak
california
Reviewed August 29, 2009

our family spent a wonderful relaxing vacation. Food was good, excellent service. We look forward to returning again next year and would recommend it to our family and friends.

2 Thank puakas26
Nayarit
Reviewed August 26, 2009

A very recommendable place for a family vacation. We have 3 small children and the pool villa was perfect as it was literally just a few steps out the front door to the pool. We also appreciated that it was quiet, relaxing and the perfect get away.

1 Thank Cora28