“I love this place!”

Villas El Rancho Green Resort
Ranked #15 of 79 Hotels in Mazatlan
Reviewed September 17, 2009

Since arriving here at El Rancho I´ve come to regard my "villa" as a home away from home. It´s not a room, there´s a living room, dining area, kitchen, 2 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms. The feeling is a like a California ( or Mexican ) style ranch house, lots of wood and tile, a very comfortable living room with a large sofa. I love the decor and like I say I already feel at home. It`s going to be hard to leave.

My unit isn`t the closest to the beach, I`m located in the gardens area, but it`s so peaceful I cannot describe it. The beach is less than a minute from my room, and literally steps from the pool and jacuzzi.

Every question or request I`ve made so far has received immediate attention, or someone helpful arriving to my room within minutes.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. I like to speak spanish when in Mexico, but the non-spanish speakers here feel comfortable as well. A good number of the staff here are very fluent in english, and gracious in whatever language they speak.

The food is great, but I`m going to enter a seperate review for the wait staff, bar and restaurant.

Oh - I`m a solo traveler - but the couples and families here seem to be having a great time.

Trust me, this place is wonderful!

Mark Young ( Santa Cruz, California )

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
2  Thank givemeaaaaaabreak
There are newer reviews for Villas El Rancho Green Resort

Reviewed August 29, 2009

our family spent a wonderful relaxing vacation. Food was good, excellent service. We look forward to returning again next year and would recommend it to our family and friends.

2  Thank puakas26
Reviewed August 26, 2009

A very recommendable place for a family vacation. We have 3 small children and the pool villa was perfect as it was literally just a few steps out the front door to the pool. We also appreciated that it was quiet, relaxing and the perfect get away.

1  Thank Cora28
Reviewed August 22, 2009

My family and I truly enjoyed our stay. A very nice traditional Mexican style hotel.
Would like to go back and spend more time.

1  Thank tecate77
Reviewed August 7, 2009

It was a great experience !!! Most of all because of the great service and lovely people always willing to make you feel at home!! See you next year !!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2009

If anybody wants to go to a clean & beautiful hotel in Mazatlan please go the EL RANCHO VILLAS. You will be speecless. It is a dream come true & very reasonable priced. Beautiful swimming pool. Your villa is right on the ocean front. The employees are the best, all well informed of the port & anything you need to know or question they would take care of immediately. Very well secured & wonderful parking. Very attentive bartenders & wonder private beach atmosphere. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank princesaElPaso
Reviewed July 6, 2009

My wife and I booked in this hotel, looking for a nice vacation with our 3 teenage kids, we wanted to rest and have a good time as a family. When we arrived, we had a very good treatment from an excellent staff, we found a nice Mexican style decoration, warm service,and we felt secure. The restaurant "La fonda" has a delicious Mexican cuisine, but the best of all, and purpose of our vacation was relax, relax, and more relax.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family