“I will be back!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: across the street from El Cid Hotel. phone number 69-130-311
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Nice restaurant. Pricy but good costumer service.
I think ambiance and location are better than food. I will try it again. Great quiet place for a conversation dinner.
MD

1  Thank MichaelDergar

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I have eaten here for several years and have tried almost everything on the menu, and it is all great! I have never had a bad meal here. Enjoy your meal in a cool and relaxing environment. And the pizza from the wood fired oven is outstanding too. Go, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

We've eaten there on several different trips and never been disappointed. The service is great and the food never disappoints. That makes Villa Italia a winner in my book!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Everything here is excellent: the food, the service, the friendly staff, the wine, the ambience . . . I could go on and on about this place. Do yourself a favor and don't miss it while in Mazatlan. Be sure to try the ensalada pomodori: tomato salad. I dream about this salad between trips. The pizza crust is the best ever, and so thin you can almost read you Kindle through it. Choose your own toppings. My favorite is prosciutto, ricotta and artichoke hearts.

1  Thank Bruce H
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Stepping into the cool, quiet atmosphere starts your experience at Villa Italia! Soft music, crisp linens and very comfortable chairs and a menu that offers so many wonderful opportunities. Our waiter was very attentive and helpful with wine and meal selections. Our food arrived quickly and we lost ourselves in their signature salad. Fresh berries and greens and fresh breads always a winner. My husband and I had different entrees and both were scrumptious. I had pasta and shrimp and the shrimp were surprising large and cooked just right. Jim had the lasagna and claimed it was one of the best he has had...,and he is a lasagna fanatic. Dessert was topped off with walnut apple pie...heavenly! The prices were very reasonable for the quality of the experience!