Motel Los Arcos
$65
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

Luna Palace Hotel & Suites(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$151
Bookit.com
Hotel la Siesta(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$65
  • Pool
Oceano Palace Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$63
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $81/night.

Royal Villas Resort(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$92
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

Ramada Resort Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$92
El Cid Marina Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$183
  • Pool
The Palms Resort Of Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$58
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

$421
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $522/night.

$1,999
$444
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $629/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 8, 2013

All i really care about when budget traveling (which this particular trip was) is cleanliness and comfort. This hotel had neither. We had put a deposit on a few weeks in advance, and when we arrived, 20 minutes after the check-in time, there was nothing available. We had to wait, WITH OUR BAGS, for 2+ hours. we did not get a partial refund, the only thing they offered was to delay our check out time (which they forgot about later that week and tried to over charge us for checking out late). Sheets were awful, beds were noisy... really unpleasant stay. the only good thing about this place is the location.

Room Tip: IF you stay here (which i recommend you do not) get an ocean view.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank BudgetBeachTraveler
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We stayed here for a week and it was terrible. The only redeming quality was the beach access and great view. The staff was very helpul through all the hiccups...Upon our arrival we discovered that they had lost our reservations. However, they were able to put us up for the week. The AC did not work well as it "swung" in and out blowing on our heads but we finally figured it out how to stop that the last night. We pulled our bed away from the wall because the condensation dripped on our bed pillows!!! sheets ARE paper thin but they did bring another blanket. Beds are rock hard. We did not get any great sleep. Use the cushions from the living room to put on your bed. Sugar ants were everywhere BUT it is expected. THe stove and oven worked as well as the microwave & refrig. Providid was a 1 small thin bath towel and soap. The pool was refreshing and cleaned nightly. Sunset was amazing and there were fireworks from other hotels that we saw from the beach. The water was wonderfully warm and waves were a bit small but fun. Be careful of the rip tide. I was bitten many times by mosquitos so bring bug repellent and bite lotion. If you want value and are up to roughing it, stay here...for us, we will find another motel down the block.

Room Tip: Ask for ones with the ocean view. The upstairs rooms are also more private.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank FlipFlopWanderer
Reviewed March 10, 2011

When I arrived at the hotel, the room facing the beach which I had reserved and paid for two month previously, was not available. I was given a terrible room which was facing a noisy street, crawling with ants in the bathroom, paper thin sheets and generally nasty. Since people were partying outside my room until 3 am, I got very little sleep. The next day, I decided to move to another hotel down the street which I would highly recommend, Playa Mazatlan. When I tried to receive a refund between the cost of the ocean front room I had paid for and the lower price room they gave me, the young woman at the desk was surly and acted like it was a total bother to her to even speak to me. The manager never showed her face. Finally, with much hesitation, my refund was grudgingly handed over! Don't bother with this place, there are plenty of better choices in the area!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
7  Thank CapeCod66
Reviewed November 12, 2010

We have stayed at Los Arcos at least 6 times in the past few years...they have a great location on the beach and near fun restaurants and shops...they also take dogs so that was a big plus for us...this last time was horrible!
Let's start with the dance music going until 4am this morning...thump, thump, thump...but besides that ...we got a room that the curtain didn't cover the bedroom window...we had to put the bedspread up to block the view out and in...the air cond stopped working in the middle of the night...we would have adjusted it but their new policy is to keep the remote for the air conditioners...that is besides having to ask for the remote for the TV...and being charged a deposit...the floors were dusty and sandy...there were no glasses, cups in the kitchenette...they said there were new owners...I suggested this morning that they tell them they need to work on the place...the girl looked quite bored by my input...oh well...we'll have to find a new place and stop telling people about this one. PS...the wifi doesn't really work in the rooms...they suggest you come to the office to use your computer.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Patpv
Reviewed June 24, 2010

My family has been going to Mazatlan for a long time. My uncle started staying at Los Arcos 5 or 6 years ago, every winter for 4 or 5 weeks. Then my parents and older brothers and have joined them for the last few years for New Years. Los Arcos is a great hotel. It's small, so it doesn't have that big hotel feeling, but it doesn't feel like a cheap motel either. It's really nice to have your own kitchen and TV (even if there only is Spanish programming). The showers are nice, and there's air conditioning in every room. Unfortunately there was a gay bar across the street that kept it's music going all night, which kept my parents up. I managed to sleep right through it thanks to some sun filled days, right in front of my sliding glass doors.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family