Hotel la Siesta(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$35
$34
$70
$65
Bookit.com
  • Pool
El Cid El Moro Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$160
$121
  • Pool
Hotel Playa Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$212
$182
The Inn at Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$114
$85
  • Beachfront
Luna Palace Hotel & Suites(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$92
$74
El Cid Marina Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$118
$109
  • Pool
The Palms Resort Of Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$75
$498
$390
Cancelon
  • Beachfront
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 5, 2017

Considering the location this hotel could have had better service, better everything...
The staff does not speak english, OK it is not a bid deal. But then it is very difficult to get through to them, even though I do speak some spanish.
I asked for a room facing the sea, and they gave me that, so far so good.
But it is the noisiest place in the world mostly because of the music that goes on all night. OK I could have accepted that and I did.
The bedding smelled and I went to the store to buy pillows to be able to sleep.
The worst however came on the check out time. My room had been prepaid so I did not expect to have to pay anything... until they asked me 280 pesos for the water used for the coffee!!!!!!!!!! In most hotels in Mexico, they leave you water on a daily basis, not there. The faucet water tastes horrible, and the coffee in the restaurant is expensive and looks like tea. So I made my coffee the best I could and with the water left there.
3 days out of 4 the coffee machine was not cleaned out, and the manager gave me the most ridiculous reason why they did not clean the filter, the pitcher, the whole thing.
The tv worked one day, the internet was off most of the time, except late at night.

What else can I tell you. ? Don't book there. There are plenty of other hotels in Mazatlan for that price.

Room Tip: Wifi does not work most of the time
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Marianne M
Reviewed October 25, 2016 via mobile

The staff was awesome, especially Ruben and Miguel from the restaurant. They made us feel as if we were at home. Very attentive. Making sure we had everything we needed throughout the day. The food and drinks are great!! If we needed anything in our room, they promptly serviced us. Looking forward to returning. Saludos Ruben y Miguel. De parte de las muchachonas de California.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

Starting with the reception they didn't knew what the room include, the a/c was a bit off at night time, they didn't acknowledge us that breakfast was not include, so next morning we grabbed our breakfast and walked away then a waiter chased us with a bill that we didn't knew we had. Very embarrassing. Payed more than we should for breakfast and a very slow check out with a lobby area with no a/c at 35 degrees at noon.
Noisy hallways and noisy area at night time, never coming back and not recommended at all.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 2, 2016

The AC is weak in the rooms and non existent in the common areas, except in the restaurant. The beds are rock hard and the linens are thin. The water was hot, but the flow wasn't strong. No coffee in the room. Internet was tricky to get on and then weak once in. I had a good deal on phone data so used that.

Breakfast was very good in the restaurant but it isn't included. This lone bright spot had great service, good food, a nice view of the ocean and pool.

At the end, they wouldn't let us out of the parking lot until we had a special ticket from the front desk. So, after checking out, we had to go back in, wait in line, and get the special exit ticket so they would let our taxi out. A total waste of 15 minutes, making us late for our meeting.

Best advice, don't stay here! If you do, don't let the taxi come into the lot. Get in the taxi on the street out front.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Ecommerce O, Gerente at Olas Altas Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2016

Thank you for your opinion, it will help us to improve the service. When you check out it is necessary to go through front desk to inform that you are leaving, we need to make sure that the room is in good conditions and that you are not forgetting any belongings, furthermore, we need to inform the housekeeper that your room is ready to clean up.

We keep working to offer you a better service.

Have a good day.

Sales Manager

Reviewed July 16, 2016

Room Tip: Perfect !!!
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Ecommerce O, Gerente at Olas Altas Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2016