Review Highlights
Best aqua sports provider in Mazatlan

The best place in Mazatlán to book your water activities with. The staff is always willing to help... read more

Reviewed August 7, 2018
Pablo B
via mobile
DeepSea Fishing

Going fishing with Aqua Sports Mx was the best decision we made, we are a fishing family and we... read more

Reviewed July 9, 2018
SurfTripToMexico
Mazatlan, Mexico
via mobile

All reviews deer island water clarity fish sea life mahi stone island isaac paddle instructor lesson visibility raul parasail dove shore creatures venados
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We booked our jet skiing and island tour last minute and thanks to Issac, we were able to be squeezed on tour the next day. Morning started out intense, those wave runners are FAST and super fun. We went all the way down from El Cid, to Stone island and back. Its a whole different world on the water, no other boat traffic, just freedom. After our jet ski tour, he went on this amphibious bus to deer island where we had beers, snacks, and fresh coconuts. It was a really good time trying to speak Spanish with the locals and playing football on the sandy beach.
We definitely plan to go again and go jet skiing and para sailing.

Thank you Issac and ASC staff!!

AQUA-SPORTS-CENTER, Manager at Aqua Sports Center and Scuba Dive, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

Hola Amigo! Yes, freedom in the ocean is the best! On the jet skis cruising over the water and taking in all of Mazatlan´s beauty. Glad to hear you also made it to Deer Island on our amphibious boat, or should I say Shark Boat!!! Thanks!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

A must, when visiting Mazatlan, is to enjoy the many activities that Aqua Sports has to offer! I went with a dear friend of mine. First we went and did some kayaking to one of the 3 islands near Mazatlan. It was a quick trip to the island where we got out of the kayak and enjoyed the island. She and I also did some paddle boarding, which after this experience, has become my new favorite hobby. Im even thinking of purchasing a paddle board after such an awesome day. Great workout too! I would highly recommend using Aqua Sports for all of my water activities. It is located just next to the El Cid, Castilla Resort.

Hola Hailey! Wow! Amazing photo you posted. Great posture on the Stand Up Paddle Board! Thanks for choosing Aqua Sports Center for some fun in the sun! See you out in the water!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Me and my friends just went to Mazatlan and spotted an add for a Wave Runner Adventure tour. It was sooo much fun! There were 6 of us so 2 people shared a jet ski. Tiny and Isaac were our tour guides and took us on an amazing tour of Mazatlan. They were very good guides. They didn't rush us and always made sure one was leading us and the other was at the back with the last person. They were content to go slow if we didn't want to go fast or raced us if we did. They took us to see the caves and the lighthouse. For a break to stretch our legs and have a beer we went to Stone Island and just relaxed. It was very private and perfect to take some pictures. On our way back we took another pit stop at Deer Island for another beer and some snorkelling, they provided the snorkel gear. It was a perfect day and definitely worth the money we paid, $80 US per person. A couple days later we went back and rented surf boards. These guys are all about safety, quality, and having fun and that's exactly what we got! I would definitely suggest going to see these guys for all the best water activities to do in Mazatlan!

Hey Danya! Thanks for joining us on the Wave Runner Adventure Tour! Our Tour guides Isaac and Tiny always have a blast showing off the beautiful highlights of Mazatlan from the water! We hope to see you next time around!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

All of the staff was so great and friendly to work with! No problems at all. I would highly recommend doing any activities here!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hola Heather! Our staff truly appreciates that you took the time to review us. We are happy that we were able to give you a great service! We always make it an effort to create an amazing experience for our guests!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I wouldn't do business with anyone else but these guys! Last week my boyfriend and I went on our first trip to Mazatlan and everyone at Aqua Sports Center especially Raul made our trip the best it could be. We booked a few tours through them at a reasonable cost and with no problems. We also rented Jet Ski's and Parasailed last Thursday with them. Parasailing was awesome! Those guys know what they're doing so listen to what they say on how to parasail. At first I was nervous to take off and land on the beach because I have been parasailing before but off a boat in Maui so it wasn't the same set up. Everyone made me feel comfortable and explained everything very well to me and I had more fun parasailing with them then I did in Maui! It seems like you get very close to the hotels but don't freak out... The staff is there to help you just pay attention to the directions they give you and the flag. Landing was smooth for both of us, as we came down they caught us and help us to the ground. I would definitely parasail with them again. The jet ski's we rented from them were so much fun! Usually when you rent things like that you can't go past a certain speed... but not these ones! All they ask is for you to not go past either side of the island or close to it because people are snorkeling. They will also give you directions on how to take off from the beach and come back to shore. Overall every one here was great! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is visiting Mazatlan. Thanks for all the great memories guys!!

1  Thank NEEK90

Hola Amigos! Here at Aqua Sports Center we try our best to create a great and comfortable experience. We are glad you tried the Parasailing (which is AWESOME) and our fast and fun jet skis :)