Myself, my husband and our 5 year old son stayed at the Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay last week and I have to say, it ranks as one of the best places we have ever stayed. The first impression we got was fantastic...driving through the gates, down the long drive, amazing fountains, pink flamingoes and well manicured gardens....it is absolutely beautiful.
Our suite was extremely clean and tidy and very well equipped with microwave, fridge, 2 ring cooker and enough crockery and silverware for 4 people.
Every suite has an ocean view....we stayed at the Emerald Bay on 2 occasions over a 12 day period, the first time we stayed at ground level which was very nice but it was difficult to see the ocean. When we returned from our trip to Culiacan, we requested a suite on a higher level and were given one on the 4th floor....the views were awesome!
There are 2 delis on site to purchase cereal, milk, bread, crisps etc and there are 3 places to eat....The Emerald Bar, which does burgers, tacos etc, The Aqua bar, where we spent most of our time is lovely...they serve similiar food to the Emerald Bar, and La Cordeliere, which is buffet service and very nice indeed. Every day between 4pm and 5pm is Happy Hour....the cocktails are incredible!
There is a bonitos kids club which our son tried out once and enjoyed, but mostly he preferred to swim all day! There are 2 main pools, which each have hot tubs, kids pool, infinity pool...
We are from the UK and therefore did not qualify for the timeshare oppotunity that presents itself to US residents,but we did not get hassled once, unlike other reviews I have read. The beach is clean and there are no beach vendors, but there are some sharp rocks in the shallows so wear crocs or similiar footwear if paddling.
We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and if it wasnt for the long journey, would be tempted to try to purchase a timeshare. There are now villas for sale, which from what I heard from US guests, sound fab!
All in all, I cannot recommend Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay highly enough, we loved it! 5 stars!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan