Imagine our surprise when we arrived at the Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Resort with a pre-paid written confirmation in hand only to be told there was no room available. Not only that, but no room for three days! We were bumped to a nice enough, but very LOUD place for two nights, then to PB Mazatlan before finally arriving at PB Emerald Bay. The only offered compensation was the $200 food packet w/o going through the time share thing. Problem is, the prior reviews are right- the food is terrible! We thought is mediocre at best at the PB Mazatlan as well. We wrote a letter to the manager, requesting compensation for the first two lost nights (no sleep, and far from the quality we had paid for) but did not even get a call. Come to find out, this seems to happen fairly often, as this is a time share place. Almost certainly we were bumped, as an owner arrived for a Mon-Mon stay-thus the reason we were able to get a room on Monday. Needless to say, we would NEVER risk staying here again. Buyer Beware!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan