Just returned from six nites and had a wonderful stay. Property is exceptional, as is the staff. The food is just average. Excellent room and even the pool quiets after 8. Upper pool is for adults and those wishing not to partake in activities (salsa dancing...water aerobics, etc.), and there are two childrens pool areas. Time share is nothing to fear. Just say no and that's the last you'll hear from them. Well worth the $200 in food and beverage credit you'll get. Nice beach area, but not good for swimming. Had a slight medical problem (sun rash) and a doctor was there in twenty minutes to see me. No problem. Great place to go and do NOTHING! Very relaxing. If you're looking for non-stop action...forget Mazatlan. However, if it's a quiet getaway you're after, you'll do no better than Emerald Bay. PS--the shuttle to the Publeo Bonito Mazatlan is also extremely nice and runs on time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan