From beautiful buildings, elaborate gardens, and well appointed suites, you can't find a more luxurious destination in Mazatlan. I love being greeted at the door when I arrive with my name by familiar faces over the years. The staff are very attentive and happy to help with any requests you might have. I love the live music with Rafael Rodriguez that they have in Kelly's Bar on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan