My husband and I have been coming every year since 2008. We were thrilled to find that Rafael Rodriquez is back in Kelly's ? He is an excellent guitarist/singer who plays a wide variety of songs. The nights (Mon,Thurs,&Fri) Rafael played the bar was packed. Don't miss Rafael!
The La Cordelier is now buffet only. Over the years we have enjoyed many meals there. But now that the resort is pushing all inclusive, they are cooking for more people. The quality of food has suffered. However, we enjoyed our meals at the Bistro. The food was excellent. We also enjoyed hamburgers by the pool. We were glad we did not opt for all inclusive. We loved walking down the beach to the Surf's Up Cafe. We also went to Cerritos to Roy's for steak night, Playa Bruja for wonderful shrimp, and Looney Bean for breakfast. Note:Surf's Up is closed Mon & Tues. We also took the shuttle into town and dined at Topolos ,El Presidio, and Fish. All were superb.
Our room was on the 4th floor of Edifico Conobio. The room was a junior suite. The bldg is older and the room is showing its age. The floors, shower, furnishing are in need of an update. There was a new flat screen TV, but it was difficult to hear. We loved the balcony and views, so weren't too concerned with the room. The king size bed was very comfy and Conchita our housekeeper did a fine job.
We loved relaxing and reading at the quiet pool. We also went whale watching and took an excursion to Durango. In short, we enjoy staying at Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay. We wish that the free internet were better, the food was what it used to be, and the rooms were refurbished, but none of that would keep us from returning. The grounds are beautiful and the staff is great. Everyone is friendly and helpful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan