First of all a thank you to all of those who have written reviews RE: PB Emerald Bay Resort. We found most very helpful and took your many words of advise. WE LOVED IT. We feel Emerald Bay is the perfect resort for Mazatlan visitors who want peace, quiet, a time to reflect, a place to feel safe and treated like a very special quest. We negotiated for a wonderful Master Suite with ample views of the property and ocean front. #1032. PERFECT for us and on the quieter side by the adult pool. We went with all inclusive which I had not done before and it worked perfectly. We went into town one evening for a recommendation from the locals: La Costa Marinara, ocean front for seafood. The yummy, Snapper was great done in foil on the grill. A lot of local color atmosphere with friendly personable staff especially Jesus, who spoke very good English and had a broad smile and happy attitude. All that being said, we enjoyed staying at the resort for our meals and cocktails and kept going back to the Bistro on the property because of the quality of the food and staff members who excelled in their service, warm, friendly demeanor's and way of making each quest feel like a best friend. We personally spoke to the chefs RE preparing the white Snapper we had caught on our fishing trip. The Snapper would be prepared three ways for our evening meal. Just delicious done in paper, on the grill and as a Cerviche. All staff members on the property were friendly, helpful and service oriented. They also seemed to enjoy their work environment and portrayed a feeling of happiness amongst themselves with lots of laughing and conversation. The service staff at the pools were non stop and gave attention to service of ordering, cleaning up and delivery of food and beverages. Smiles, Smiles and more Smiles. The special evening events were just that. Mexican Festival and Carnival evenings were fun for the experience with traditional foods and entertainment. The Buffets were basic and we decided not to frequent. The singer at Kelly's was really good with a broad range of music and a voice that appeared to have a degree of range. Fun for those who want more of a vibrant evening with dancing, games, high energy levels and groupings of people who may have been celebrating most of the day. The porch is a nice add to the evening with background sounds from Kelly's, the ocean breeze rustling the trees and bird's ending their day with their evening cooing. The beach may have rocks on part of it (reported from one writer) however, there is plenty of beach for swimming, with waves to jump and for walking. Para sailing, kayaks and surf boards are offered with instruction if needed. The pools are wonderful with continual food and beverage service. We used our room service for breakfast almost every morning while many quests were going out early to stack out their territory (lounge chairs by the pool or on the beach). We were not that creative or ambitious. All and all we cannot think of a negative we would want to share because their are so many pluses. We did say NO to the timeshare invite on the first day and not one person mentioned it to us again. We met many lovely people, who are repeat guests, from as far as the Arctic Circle and Alaska all escaping the long cold winter. We will be going back to Emerald Bay and feel it has great value for the price and a feeling of warmth, welcome and service that excels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan