My wife and I just returned from a 1 week all inclusive vacation at the Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay and loved every minute of it. We were given a great 3rd floor room with a garden view and a great ocean view from our balcony as we were at the top of the complex. The best way to describe the layout would be terraced from the ocean up to back of the property. Our room was spotless and maid service was good.
No building is higher than 4 floors and they are spread out over this large property with landscaped path ways taking you from one end of the property to the other. They have a large pool, a smaller adult only pool with hot tub and swim up bars in both. There is also a large 3rd pool outside the Bistro which was quiet and very relaxing. We enjoyed the beach for veging out and watching the waves as well as long walks but as others have said, this is not a “swimmers beach”. The sister hotel in town (free shuttle) was available for that.
Food was excellent and plentiful. The Buffet was served at breakfast and dinner only and every night there was a different theme for variety with occasional entertainment to go with dinner. Breakfast, lunch and dinner could be had at the Bistro which is beautiful full service restaurant with great food and excellent service. Pool side service was available for lunch and once again the selection and quality of the food was excellent. I am lost to imagine why some said service was lacking, the staff was welcoming and couldn't do enough for us.
No complaints from this couple, just what we were looking for and by the way, excellent value for what we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan