Checking in as ALWAYS a delight. Jose (the front desk manager) is efficient and always remembers my name and greets me with a smile and a hand shake even in the busiest of times. I have owned two Juniors for several years and always hope he will still be there. This time when I checked in Jose was with another owner and Roberto helped me. He was also very efficient and was able to give me the three rooms I had requested before my arrival. 2 Juniors and a Master all together. I think this area of the hotel is extremely well run as it should be as it is the first impression for new visitors.
Next I want to say that the pool service waiter Jose Luis and Jesus are both exceptional waiters. I was there with my daughter and her family (3 kids) and they were not just attentive and friendly to the adults, but also to the kids and their wants and needs. I have followed Jose Luis around the pool for years as he is such a good waiter and a dear man. He remembers my family each trip and that means a great deal to me.
As for the restaurants. The only food I eat at EB is poolside as I find the restaurants as well at the bar food below par. I believe the all inclusive has lowered the quality of the food and certainly the service. I enjoy going into PB Mazatlan to both of the restaurants there and cannot understand how there quality and service can be so much better. This has been a problem for my last several trips. I hear many complaints around the pool and don't understand why it isn't fixed. Lastly, the size of the portions around the pool area has been reduced and the prices have gone up! Sad, but probably due to the decision to have the option for all inclusive.
Even with the complaints, I still look forward to coming to a beautiful resort and PBEB is definitely that! Edith G
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan