We have been owners at EB for 3 years and overall recommend the resort to all.
There are not as many children activities like say Melia in Ixatapa (ZiWah) but the
kids can really enjoy it too as our Grandchildren do, with kid friendly huge pool etc.
separate from the "Adult only pool". Staff we have always found outstanding, friendly,
efficient and professional. The resort is as beautiful as any we've been at and is a
delight. 10+ on a scale of 10 being excellent!
The only complaint really is with their "All Inclusive". For the first time in 3 years we
signed up when price was reduced from $90/day to about $57 and that is all it is
worth if that and only because the food is very good. We researched the plan online
and all we could see was typical "all food and alcoholic drinks are included" - NOT SO!
When we arrived we found out that only really inferior labels are included - they have premium liquors Bailey's, Johnnie Walker, Beef Eaters, Bombay Blue Sapphire etc. but you have to pay $6 to $8 for a shot and they are not included! Have never seen another all inclusive plan where on the shelf wasn't included. If you enjoy a quality Martini forget it, their Martini's literally
are swill, rot gut. We felt ripped off and found out to cancel would cost us 33% of our 3 day plan!
This is extremely disappointing and did affect our enjoyment when we were staying 3 weeks.
Raymond Fredell and Janet Chatwin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan