We are timeshare owners enjoy coming here very much-excluding airline hassles to get here. Many airlines have reduced their flights to MZT.
Rooms are spacious, clean all inclusive meal plains good--if you need to eat 3 meals a day.food is excellent and the service.Luis Parra is an example of excellent customer service. We didn't have issues he just went out of his way to help his fellow co workers succeed to provide excellent service. Wish the timeshare would automatically include free wifi I to owners in suites since most timeshare facilities do in continental US and abroad.
Spa facilities were wonderful as well products are great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan