My wife and I just got back from spending a week at Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay. This resort is big and spread out over several acres. If we didn't feel like walking, the bell hops would pick us up and run us around the resort in their electric karts. The grounds in and around the different buildings were well manicured with a wide variety of tropical plants. There are flamingos on the premises as well. A lot of time and effort has gone into the landscaping of the PB Emerald Bay. We enjoyed its beauty each day.
We did the all inclusive package at PB Emerald Bay. The food was excellent at Emerald Bay as well as at the sister resort Pueblo Bonita Mazatlan. Great buffet breakfast and omelet bar each morning to get the day started. Sushi was amazing at the Bistro. Angelo's at PB Mazatlan has steak and lobster on Thursday night for $10.00/person if your doing the all inclusive. Ceviche pool side each day was a real treat. Kelly's Bar at PB Emerald Bay is really cool with an African Safari theme. We would usually hit Kelly's before hoping on the shuttle to the other resort. Oh, I tipped the waiter at the pool $10.00 each day when I got my first drink and was treated like a king the rest of the day!
PB Emerald Bay is a good size resort with several large pools. The pool by the Bistro is quiet and was not to busy during our stay. There is an adults only pool that has a swim up bar. The main pool area is actually two large pools one an infinity pool and the other having activities (pool volleyball, water aerobics, etc.) and a swim up bar. The main pool area is where most of the guests at the resort congregated.
We stayed in a junior suite that didn't have much of a view of the ocean. The mattress could of been better. Our maid did give us a couple of additional pillows upon request. The room was clean but could of used some updating with newer bedspread and mattress. We weren't in the room all that often so we didn't really much care about its short comings. Next time I will probably upgrade to a better room.
Great gym with yoga and spin every day. Plenty of weight machines, treadmills and elipticals as well. We hit the gym hard one day and then had great massages at the spa.
This is a time share resort and a time share presentation is promoted upon check in. We declined the promotion several times despite the fact they offered free massages, free tours and free breakfast. If you go to Mexico enough you know your going to get this timeshare pitch everytime. I don't let that effect my vacation in the least. Say no if you don't want it and go on. Its no big thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Despegar.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan