Stayed here numerous times through the years--they are a new property, and therefore very scenic and up to date compared to some Mexico resorts. New pools with pool bars, ever evolving service, new restaurants...and supposedly a new golf course hold the promise that they will be here years to come. My parents bought a timeshare here, and would not stay anywhere else, unless it is the regular Pueblo Bonito. That has it's charms as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan