My girlfriend and I have stayed at PB Emerald Bay on 2 occasions now and are going back again in 2014. The grounds are amazing and the views of the ocean are incredible, but the ocean swimming here can be a bit risky with how rough the waters are in this bay...but, we love their pools anyway. We love the location because it is so quiet and peaceful, compared to staying somewhere along the gold zone where all the tourist hotels are located, which has a lot of traffic and the noise and smog that goes with it...trust me we have stayed in the gold coast and it is much closer to the restaurants and attractions but PB has a free shuttle you can take to get to their hotel in the gold zone and then you can go from there. The service and rooms are all better than average and once you stay at a place like this, it is hard to go back to the run of the mill resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan