Everything at Pueblo Bonito at Emerald Bay was top notch ! This was my first trip to a Mexican resort and I was impressed with EVERYTHING from start to finish. Check in was a piece of cake, the room was fantastic and the food and drinks were off the hook. Service was outstanding, everyone was very helpful and friendly. The resort grounds were very well taken care of and the pools were perfect, I really enjoyed the choices of pools available. The only thing I would have done different was to pre-arrange our transportation to and from the airport, getting to the resort from the airport was sketchy at best with a taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan