Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay
$65
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

Luna Palace Hotel & Suites(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$151
Bookit.com
Hotel la Siesta(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$65
  • Pool
Oceano Palace Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$115
$63
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $81/night.

$123
$109
  • Pool
Royal Villas Resort(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$193
$92
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

Ramada Resort Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$92
El Cid Marina Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$182
  • Pool
The Palms Resort Of Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$58
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

$421
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $522/night.

3,273 results
All reviewskelly's baremerald baypueblo bonitobistro restaurantsister resortla cordelieremain poolmaster suitetime sharesunset beachbeautiful resortfree shuttlepb mazatlanpillow menuadult poolmeal plantimeshare presentation
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This place is AH-Mazing. We have frequented PB Emerald Bay twice now and plan to go back soon. The grounds are lush and beautiful with the many waterfalls, fountains, and even peacocks at entry to the atrium which, by the way is also spectacularly decorated. Food is delicious and staff was always on hand to drive us to our unit as we are on one of the end units. Pool is beyond amazing. Beach is picturesque and due to it's location you pretty much have the beach to yourself. The Sopa De Tortilla is crazy good and I find myself craving it from time to time. The cute little towel animals (swans, etc) are the perfect touch. If you are fortunate enough to be able to stay at PB Emerald Bay expect perfection.

Room Tip: The only downfall is the location which for many would be just fine. It is very quiet and quaint, however if you need to get down to town it is quite a hike and many pesos to take a cab. They do, however, have a shuttle.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Rachel P
Mayra P, General Manager at Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear Rachel P,
We feel so pleased after reading your nice review, we would like to thank you for your preference on choosing Emerald Bay for the second time, hope to welcome your anytime soon!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Just returned from another awesome week at PB emerald bay! with family and friends 16 of us east tennesseeans converged on our favorite vacation spot including 1-6month old. The all inclusive was buy 5 days and get 2 free and is more than worth it! We had 5 jr suites and one villa. We did the zipline again, and it was again fantastic. If I live long enough to see a golf course it will be my very own heaven on earth. We visited from June 1-8 which is off season, but we kinda like that too. Hoping the cruise ships come back soon, many of the golden zone shop owners who we have come to know thru the years are struggling big time. You simply will not find more bang for your buck than PB emerald bay in beautiful mazatlan, mx!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank frosty8832
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This resort far exceeded my expectations-I loved it! I had never been to an all-inclusive before and wasn't sure that was my thing. Again-loved it. All the food was delicious. The only buffet was breakfast, all other meals were served and ordered off the menus.
My visit was the last week in May-very very quiet there as this is their off season. I loved that too. The weather was perfect. Low 80's during the day and low 70's at night. Slept with my top floor terrace door open to the waves. It's very safe and secure at PB.
I never visited the main pool as it was more of a party type atmosphere with music and such. Although, still allot of chairs available! Visited the adult pool one day, but most mingled around the bar and the busy server did not come out to the chairs. Had to order and then take my drink out myself.
Then I discovered the wonderful quiet, warm, large pool at the Bistro. I spent all the rest of my days there. Nice restaurant there for lunch or dinner. Pool service was provided for drinks and usually there were only 2 or 3 other couples or families there. Very quiet and peaceful. I strolled down the quiet empty beach picking up pretty shells to arrive there. All areas are so extremely clean and well cared for. The water must be salt as it is so soft,clear, and warm.
Yes, I am glad I did the time share 90 min presentation. In return I received 3 spa visits for the price of one , discounted to $45 and the $150 resort credit. I paid only $39 on my departure. It was great paying for everything up front and no surprises upon leaving.
There were two restaurants available and Kelly's bar. On Tuesday and Friday evenings Raphael Rodriguez plays great music at Kelly's. Because he was so good, I went to see him again at another venue at the Marina. Taxi was only $7. I met up with expats there who are living the good, inexpensive life in Mazatlan and loving it.
In fact Mazatlan itself was a wonderful surprise! It was not even in my top 25 places to visit-but it is now. I fortunately won 3 nights at Pueblo Bonito and added a couple more on my own plus the all inclusive option. I did the math after I received my final bill, and the AI option was very worth it. I've visited many other places in Mexico, but Mazatlan is still small, but large enough to have all the amenities.
I used the free shuttle and visited the other resort one evening for dinner at Angelo's. Best meal of the trip! Using this shuttle also get's you much closer to town if you'd like to visit. I enjoyed staying further out due to the peace and quiet.
I stayed in a Junior Suite which was more than adequate for my solo visit. It had a kitchenette that I only used to make morning coffee. I had a lovely terrace where I watched the sunset every evening. I had a tour of the other rooms and villas. A master suite would be perfect for a couple, although the one I saw did not have a terrace-only windows that opened to the sea. A master and junior suite can be connected. The villas are to die for with their own private pools, bedrooms with private baths-but no ocean view. The spa is lovely.
Would I go again? I certainly hope too! All the staff were friendly, polite, and happy. Service was extremely good.
From what I could see, Emerald Bay is by far the nicest resort in Mazatlan. Plus no beach peddlers. I'd now like to look into affordable retirement options in Mazatlan myself!

Room Tip: Go for the top floor views! Plus floors are all tile, so if on a lower floor, you will hear people above you. I changed rooms to a top floor. I enjoyed staying near the middle of the resort for easy access. Although next time I'd like to stay closer to the Bistro if those rooms are open. Those two complexes were closed due to it being low season. Still, everyplace is within a few minutes walk. They have golf carts, but I enjoyed walking in the great weather and beautiful landscape.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank Catherine K

Dear Catherine K,

We feel pleased after reading such a nice and friendly review, we are glad that you had the time to enjoy all of our facilities and that you had a wonderful stay with us.
Looking forward to welcome you anytime soon!

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

I really like pueblo bonito Emerald bay but i have to say that the "welcome reception" at the front desk was desapointing, they act like they are doing you a favor instead of make you feel welcome! I was suposed to recieve a bottle of wine at my arrival as a gift because the hotel's aniversary but no bottle was placed in my Room i had to beg for it! That's not a five star attitude!!!!
Despite the front desk staff, everyone else is super friendly! The pool staff, the bar staff the restaurante staff all of them had the best attitude!!! Always wanted to please you in every way!
The hotel is beautiful, the gardens , the views spectaular!!!! But the thing is that you can not swim in the ocean because of the rocks. But everything else it's just Perfect!
I hope to return soon!

• Stayed: June 2013
5  Thank Diana armienta i
Reviewed June 6, 2013

the grounds are spectacular. The pools are huge and beautiful. I enjoyed all inclusive because there was a great selection of restaurants to choose from. We loved taking the free shuttle into town to eat on the beach under a palapa topped place owned by Emerald Beach's sister resort and we were offered the "gourmet sampling" of 6 courses with our all inclusive, at a little Italian restaurant in town. Whatever you do, STAY AWAY from the timeshare presentation just next door, down the beach at La Jolla.My husband & I were walking the beach one morning and were lured in with an offer of $500.00. Should have known right there something was up. Long story short, they scammed us big time and now they have $7,000.00 and we have NOTHING to show for it. They are lurking right next door, so watch out.
Ask Pueblo Bonito staff about them and you will probably get an earful of others like us who fell into their trap. Anyway our week at Emerald Beach was very pleasant.

Room Tip: not all rooms have a view of the ocean
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank carole c

Dear Carole,
Thank you very much for writing such a nice review, and also for taking the time to review us. We feel very happy to hear that you had a wonderful time during your stay at Emerald Bay.
Hope to welcome you anytime soon.

Best Regards,