This property is due for some attention which it will do now that the owner of Pueblo Bonito has taken a partner who will infuse significant money. Attention to grounds, service, elevators, adding outlets and the eventual completion of the golf course will help. The staff are generally very helpful, friendly, and accommodating. It's a wonderful location. I'm glad I own a timeshare there, but it won't stop me from pointing out the need for improvements. This year I spent two weeks instead of one which was more relaxing and easier. I still prefer the pool by Bistro to the main pool or the adult pool. The Bistro menu could be expanded. It would be lovely to Cordeliere have a menu sometimes instead of a fixed meal (buffet). View of the ocean are terrific. Despite advertising the opposite, the shuttle took over an hour to the airport and made multiple stops. There is a sales pitch which is optional but which has incentives. If you go, be prepared to make a decision on the spot. The spa is wonderful. Tours in town were long and not worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan