We stayed here for the last few days of our 2 week vacation. We had a bad experience in town, so they were kind enough to make arrangements for us in a villa. The villas are amazing. Smart move on their part, too... as now we'll want to return to the villas in the future.
The restaurant service at Emerald Bay continues to lack any sense of urgency... but that's different review. As for the room, the room service and maid service were exceptional. The beds were comfortable, the pillows were in good repair, there's plenty of storage space. It doesn't feel like you're living out of a suitcase or making do in cramped quarters. Wonderful, wonderful.
There's some wildlife, too. We enjoyed watching jack rabbits, iguanas, and birds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan