I have been going to this resort for several years and never cease to enjoy it. True, the economy has caused some staffing changes, but having just returned, I found the staff to be adequate, friendly and helpful. If you're looking for a fast-paced, American resort, don't go. The life is relaxing and slow and definitely on Mexican time. The food is delicious and can be more expensive then independent restaurants, but always a treat. The grounds are beautiful and lush. Walking the beach daily restores the soul and allows for treasure hunting. You can swim in one of three pools or the ocean. 2 for 1 drinks during happy hour lessens your need for fast service. Go with a loved one or the family. There's something for everyone, including daily activities provided on-sight. There's also free shuttle service to downtown throughout the day and evening. Did I mention the spa? Take away life's stress and truly relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan