We have been time share owners for a long time, and have always used our time at PB Emerald Bay. It is in a gorgeous setting. I do have to say, however, that the maintenance of the facility is less than I had hoped. We pay annually for maintenance, and I don't think we're getting our money's worth.
They are pushing for people to buy into a future plan that includes 100 yr membership and eliminates the annual obligation of the maintenance fee if you don't use your unit. Instead, they will charge you $1200+ every five years for a "renovation " charge. Why is this not part of the maintenance fee we are already paying?
Employees there are gracious. Many of them have been there for a very long time. A shout out to Jaira who is funny and involved. The woman who does the smoothies is also very nice and competent.
Specifically- Enrique poolside is a great person. He loves his job and strives to be the best.
He anticipates what you might want and is there to make it happen, On his day off, we had
very marginal service.
We had the all-inclusive for our entire trip, and I don't think we will do that again. There are several nights at La Cordeliere that were very good- the Steak night and the Steak and Shrimp night. Otherwise, the buffet style gets tiresome, and there are better options in town. It's handy to have the breakfast buffet, but after a couple of days, you end up just getting smoothies and fruit.
The maid service is adequate, but not great. They used to do bed turndowns with treats on the pillow, but that is totally absent.
The activities group is fun and motivated (notably Cesar). They have pool and sand volleyball games as well as bracelet-weaving , etc. We learned how to play Lotteria. The ceramic painting is always a plus, since they "fix" your mistakes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan