Went there with my wife and three teenage girls. Everyone had a great time. The activities staff was very helpful and engaging and we participated in activities every day: Beach Volleyball, pool volleyball, Water aerobics, trivia, etc. We also did the all-inclusive meal plan. I read some other comments that the drinks were watered down but we found the opposite to be true most of the time. I found the majority of my drinks on the strong side. The pool and restaurant service was excellent. In fact as the days went on the servers remembered us and automatically took care of certain request and details without us even having to request. We also very much enjoyed the different pools. When my wife and I wanted a lot of activities and music we went to the main pool, but when we wanted peace and quiet we went to the very nice adult pool, having the option was great. The hotel grounds are spectacular, lush and tropical. Finally, my wife and I used the gym on most days and found it very appealing, additionally, my wife used the spa and this is a quote 'that was the best deep tissue massage I have ever had". We also loved the shuttle to the other property and that you could use the all-inclusive at the sister property as well.
On the minus side, the front desk service is slower than it should be, but the people were very nice and helpful. If you are in the older buildings, the rooms are showing wear and tear. The room was clean, but the tile in the room was showing a lot of traffic. The girls were in a newer room which was fantastic, looked great. There is a difference depending on the building.
One final note, the property is outside of Mazatlan and completely safe! Even though we had three teenage girls with us we felt as if we were on vacation alone. I felt completely comfortable with them anywhere on the property without worrying about where they were or what they were doing. It made the vacation more enjoyable for all of us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan