I have traveled a great deal over my lifetime and this is the most beautiful place I have ever visited. The rooms are spacious, sprawling in marble. The pools are incredible, now numbering more than a dozen, plus multiple hot tubs for cool evenings.
If you are looking for a relaxing getaway, you will not find any finer, this is an incredible place to relax. If you want to explore the rest of Mazatlan, they offer a free shuttle to their sister property, the Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan on the main strip in Mazatlan. From there, you can walk or take a Pulmania (Mazatlan’s unique open-air cabs) into the main spots in the Golden Zone and the Old City.
The pools are huge, with tons of chairs available, and they also have numerous chairs and canopies along the beach. The pools offer swim-up bars and full-service menu offerings poolside. The grounds and the entire layout are absolutely beautiful, gorgeous fresh bouquets of flowers in the entry, vivid flowers throughout the grounds, waterfalls, creeks, and pools flowing throughout the grounds with peacocks near the entry and pink flamingos wandering small pools on the grounds. They offer a wide-range of activities: crafts, bingo, ping-pong tournaments, music trivia, basketball games, water aerobics, water volleyball, beach volleyball, tennis, etc. They have multiple shallow pools for young children, an incredible spa and an enormous workout facility with the latest equipment. Last year, they added a full driving range for golf too. They have two general stores on the grounds, one at the main entrance and another attached to an internet café near the center of the resort.
I recommend the Sunday Champaign brunch, it offers nearly everything you could want – fresh, made-to-order omelets and fruit smoothies, pancakes, waffles, bacon, fresh fruit, sushi, oatmeal, cereal, and a yogurt bar! It is incredible. Overall, regardless of the meal, the dining and service are second to none.
I thoroughly recommend this resort and was shocked that it was not rated #1 in Mazatlan. It was an incredible experience and I am already planning my next visit there. I absolutely love Pueblo bonito Emerald Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan