Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay
$135
Bookit.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

Oceano Palace Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$115
$67
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

Hotel la Siesta(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$65
$54
  • Pool
Royal Villas Resort(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$77
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$65
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

Ramada Resort Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$91
$123
$107
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

Luna Palace Hotel & Suites(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$151
$115
The Palms Resort Of Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$57
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $73/night.

El Cid Marina Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$228
$183
3,271 results
All reviewskelly's baremerald baypueblo bonitobistro restaurantsister resortla cordelieremain poolmaster suitetime sharesunset beachbeautiful resortfree shuttlepb mazatlanpillow menuadult poolmeal plantimeshare presentation
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We absolutely loved this resort. It is pretty far from the airport put worth the trip. We always rent a car when we travel so we can leave and explore the area. We had no problems getting around and driving. I recommend people to do this. The resort is very clean. Service was great. Very friendly. It is a truly great place and we want to go back next time for 2 weeks. The flamingos are so pretty. You can get a good workout just walking around the area. We spent a little time at the bar called Kelly's. It is expensive to buy drinks at the resort. So you need to know when happy hour is. 3 to 4 at the pool and 7:30 to 8:30 in the evening at Kelly's. The resort does not give you enough info when you get there. We got some info in spanish which we don't read. We ate at the La Cordeliere the first night. Excellent food and service. We also had a pizza from the pool area. We didn't do the all inclusive, we thought it was way to expensive. We like to go eat at different places and enjoy the local fares. They also have a nice jewelery store that they don't advertise. It took 5 days to find it. I bought a blue diamond right there for a good price.
We drove to the town of Mazatlan and also to the old city. We loved the food and the people. Food is pretty cheap and so is the beer, and it's always cold. Everyone was so friendly. Even the people who tried to get you to buy something from them were very friendly even when you said no. The Cathedral in the old city was beautiful. And you need to find the square down there and just walk around. We paid a cliff diver $20 to dive. Very cool. We ate at Chili Peppers, and Locos Locos next door. Poncho's On The Beach is very good. Gus and Gus was really fun in the evening. They have a group that sings American songs and are really good.
Lupes Locos or Lupes Lokos: This restaurant is excellent and is highly recommended for cold beer and excellent pescado frito and very reasonable prices. The service is fantastic and the food is delicious. If you like vanilla flan, have it here. Great place. The sign for Lupes Locos is easy to miss because it's on the beachfront palapa's roof below street level. It's located almost directly across from the Hotel De Cima. This is a great place to watch the sunset.
We drove to El Quelite. A visit to El Quelite not be complete without tasting the delicious dishes of the Inn of Laureano, prepared with products from the region and ancient recipes that date are still acclaimed by the most demanding palates of the region. Make sure you get directions to this town, we didn't and got lost. A fun place to visit, Again, we drove there and had no problems.
We were never approached to look at a time share. They might have left us a message but we were never contacted in person. I loved that. It's the first time we didn't do a time share 3 hour meeting.
Go if you can, you will love it.

Room Tip: I was told to get a room on the top floor with a balcony. We asked for one but they said they didn't have a balcony room open. Kind of hard to believe since the place wasn't even half full. But our view was awesome.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Shalloh60
Mayra P, General Manager at Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Dear Shalloh60,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experiences at Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay and the city of Mazatlan, we're happy to hear you had a wonderful time and that you enjoyed every day during your trip. Hope to see you again at PB Emerald Bay anytime!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

We recently attended a wedding and selected the all inclusive package. It was a good value, but the rooms were grubby and dated. They were clearly reusing dirty, stained paperwork and handouts which was really unappealing. The bed was not great, but we were so tired after our long trip that it really didn't matter. The food was OK. I enjoyed the Mexican night (go figure) and breakfast was always good, especially the buffet. The pool was marvelous, although sometimes tough to grab a waiter. We got to participate in a turtle release which was the coolest part of the trip (outside the wedding!) I will say they did a great job for the wedding and reception. Just make sure you have them review the music and play the edited versions :-) We had a little issue with some family members and the racy lyrics!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank mollypollywog
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful rooms, master suite is nice but not a good use of space.. A family of four two adults two teens need more then two double beds in one room and a pull out couch. I can't figure out why they designed them like that. My son ended up taking the lounge chair cushions from my parents suite next door and sleeping on them tucked in a corner so he could Avoid sleeping with his sister and sharing a room with his parents. The master suite had no balcony just windows that open.. It does have two full bathrooms which was nice. I was annoyed there was no coffee in the rooms. You had to bring your own or buy it from the onsite store. For the nearly 400 bucks extra we paid to upgrade the room I still figured they could at least provide coffee. The food at the pool is awesome and the staff and service at the hotel is very good. The restraunt food gets boring after a day or so. The shuttle to the sister property is great. Beware of the timeshare people.. I was so tired from traveling Nd they were quite pushy I had to tell her to back off because I did not have the patience for her pitch and was about to get mad. She backed off right away and did not bother me again. The grounds are beautiful, clean and lovely. The pools are fantastic but the hot tubs were gross. Wonderful sun rises and sun sets

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Teenager44
Mayra P, General Manager at Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Dear Teenager44,

It is great to hear you had a good time with your family here at Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay, and that you enjoyed the grounds, the views, the sunsets and also spending time at the pool. We work very hard for giving the best service to customers like you.

We appreciate your feedback on the rooms, and will put in consideration for the future.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

my parents own a timeshare here and we have been here 4 times and have enjoyed our stay each time. Granted we have never had to pay for our stay so I honestly have a hard time coming up with anything negative to say about this place.
We love Kelly's bar in the evening, my sibling and my hubby and I would get together and have a few drinks and play tons of card games all the while enjoying the fresh breeze off the terrace. the beautiful pools are amazing and the beach is absolutely secluded, no vendors or people selling their wares to bother you. the water is nice and warm and very swimmable.
the rooms are nice and clean only thing I'm not a fan of is the duvet covers I wish they would upgrade the bed linens but I can say that this is me and my pet-peev. I have always slept well here and if you ask for down feather pillows they will bring them to you.
the whole thing with the timeshare people it's kind of an annoyance but we've gone through it 3 times and never purchased and even got some perks out of it. I don't think I will be attending it again however because I just don't plan on purchasing and it's a waist of my time. I've never tried to say no so I'm not sure how insistent they would be if you did say no to the timeshare presentation.
overall you will enjoy the location with a free shuttle between the hotel and the PB Mazatlan in the city where it's a short walk or taxi ride to delicious restaurants.
the food at Emerald bay is good however we did not buy the all inclusive option because we know this city a bit and knew we would be eating at some of our favorite restaurants and didn't want to be locked in.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Bcrisan

Dear Bcrisan,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write us your friendly review, and also for being a loyal customer to Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay. We're happy to hear you had a great time with your sibling and husband, and that you had the time to relax and spend some time enjoying the beautiful views.

We appreciate your comments and will continue working hard to make our guests feel like home.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We had a mixed experience and found some information misleading . In the evenings after dinner there is nothing to do , no live music , no dances, no movies nada , so bring a pack of cards . There is really only two restaurants on the grounds the others are snack bars at the different pools . You can use the sister hotel , is a good 20 mins away and a 10 dollar cab ride or a free hourly bus . There are not many restaurants there either and the nice Italian one ou have to pay a surcharge . I am noticing a lot more surcharges on chefs specials etc in both hotels. I met a lot of lot of people who eat out because the choice gets boring after 4 days . You will have to travel to find restaurants as none as close to this hotel but within walking distance of the sister hotel . The staff are getting pushy with tips and telling you you can get things cheaper if you tip , I clearly pointed out I had all inclusive so this did not matter . The rooms are not but I do not think its worth upgrading for a couple of people because you miss out of balcony . The kitchens are poorly equipt so bring some thing thing good to cut with with and anything you need to prepare food . We were there on new year and ended up with no dinner due to a total mess up on the number of people eating in th resort . We did ask if we should book and were told no , when w went to the restaurant we were told no room , no food and now we needed the booking we had asked about the day before !!!!! Our car was damaged and a few other things . The thing I do not like about the hotel and the reason I will not ever go back is the fact they have ignored 7 emails , no response , nothing ! The attitude is we got our money and now we do not care . we heard from others the standard is dropping . You cannot get your room key till they hassle you to take the tour , this did not go down well ith me having a 8 hour car ride . They are very pushy about the tour and then trying to sell you a time share . The grounds are amazing , the pools clean and there are a lot of them , the beach is rocky but nice with no vendors. The only evening bar is full of dead animals and photos of the guns and men who shot them , so animal lovers and vegetarians beware , we thought it was in poor taste . DO NOT BOOK on BOOKIT.com We ended up having so many many problems . Most of the staff were wonderful , waiters , spa , room staff . There is usually a que at the front desk , check out he night before because it takes a while to sort out all the things added to your bill that you did not have !! A little more customer service who go a long way . Do not get pushed into a time share with " todays offer only deal " take time and decide

Room Tip: Get a room near where you will be each day. For example. Adult pool , beach or activities area . It's a long walk from one end to the other
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family