I came down for a short time and returned yesterday. The staff was warm and welcoming. Grounds are beautiful and well taken care of.
It was unusually cold but enjoyed warming up in the outdoor and spa hot tubs. While there, met a whole lot of people from Canada who were very nice!
Definitely, make use of the tours that are offered where you are picked up at the hotel! I really recommend the Zip Line Canopy tour, and the tour to Stone Island. They are worth the money.
The view from my balcony was stunning!The room needs updating on the software (new bedspreads, pillows, etc.). But other than that it was a perfect stay!
Thanks Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan