We purchased 2 timeshares at Emerald Bay approx. 5 years ago and have enjoyed a week at the resort each year, BUT at this point we feel that it is starting to become run down (especially the rooms). The bathrooms need some tile maintenance and better cleaning on a daily basis. The sofa's are very uncomfortable because the cushions are so flat and worm out they seem to just slide off the frame. We also feel that the price of the drinks are outrageous!!! and we only drink beer (which is locally produced). On the positive side, the pools are lovely and the view spectacular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each suite comes with a panoramic ocean view from your private balcony and has amenities like outdoor Jacuzzis, a beauty salon with mini-spa and tennis courts nearby. Relax below 150-year-old mangroves that surround a free-form pool and stroll the shoreline by the bay. Located next world famous sport fishing waters, golf courses, and the Gold Zone, you can enjoy any number of nearby activities on both land and water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel Mazatlan
- Mazatlan Emerald Bay
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Mazatlan
- Emerald Bay Mazatlan