El Sol La Vida
$80
$63
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

Oceano Palace Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$115
$63
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

Royal Villas Resort(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$77
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

Ramada Resort Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$89
Luna Palace Hotel & Suites(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$151
$105
Hotel la Siesta(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$65
$53
Priceline
  • Pool
The Palms Resort Of Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$60
$56
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

$431
$421
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $523/night.

$547
$525
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $761/night.

El Cid Marina Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$204
$182
  • Pool
All reviewsperfect hostsyogurtgarden roomhuevos rancherosevery morningthree nightsrecommend elprivate beachrelaxing vacationpool arearayleannesurfedmexicooceantaxisaccommodations
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Amazing, unique, beautiful, fun, and relaxing are all words that I would use to describe my experience at El Sol la Vida. My partner and I spent 9 glorious days at this B&B. Ray and Linda, the owners, were incredible, welcoming, warm, and a lot of fun. They were one of the main reasons that made our trip so special.

The property itself is tranquil and inviting. It has a lovely garden, a fantastic pool, and breathtaking views of the sea. There is a café next door, which was closed during our visit; however, it will open its doors again this autumn. Ray and Linda’s daughter runs it, and I would imagine if she’s anything like Linda in the Kitchen, the place will offer deliciously scrumptious meals.

Our room was perfect. The bed was extremely comfy, the A/C worked well, the bathroom was spacious, the balcony was charming, and the décor was tastefully done. They do a great job in keeping it super clean.

I would recommend this place to people wanting to relax and rejuvenate. I would not recommend this place to people wanting to party.

We can’t wait for our next visit!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank TravelGuy_0000001
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband and I havebeen traveling in Mexico for several years, me, been mexican know pretty much everything that Mexico has to offer.My husband, been Swiss, is in his constant pursue of the real mexican hidden jewel. I have to say that El Sol la Vida, has been the best experience we have had so far in Mexico. We had been in good hotels in Mazatlan before, we booked a night in El Sol la vida with poor expectations, but after 3mn of arriving we looked at each other and said.....yes....we found the hidden jewel. Away from the noise, traffic and crazy party, this b&b offered us an invigorating, refreshing experience. Linda and Ray are great hosts, they brought me back to the reason we are still here in Mexico, a beautifull place to live a dream.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Meliza34
Reviewed July 15, 2013

From the time Ray picked us up until we left, I had a wonderful time. We were truly made to feel at home and Ray and Linda's beautiful house and garden, along with their great breakfasts, were the best part of the vacation. Two thumbs up – I definitely want to go back.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Vincent A
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Such a warm welcome from Ray, Linda and Leanne. Thank you for all your help planning our beautiful wedding in your paradise. The rooms are beautiful we the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on! A true place to relax, with plenty to do nearby. Could have stayed forever. Thank you

Room Tip: We had the sunrise suit which had a great private balcony, but all of the rooms are lovely
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rebecca R
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We just returned from our 8 day stay at El Sol La Vida. We had an amazing time and it was very hard to leave!

The hotel itself is beautiful. We loved the location being a little outside of the action of Mazatlan, but yet close enough to drive there in 10 minutes. It is a perfect place to be able to relax and unwind. The pool was awesome and there are plenty of areas around the pool to lounge.
We stayed in the Sunrise Suite and it was perfect. We liked having the balcony with an ocean view.

While the hotel, location and amenities are amazing, the real gem of the property are Ray and Linda. They go out of their way to make sure you are taken care of 100%. It blew us away how awesome hosts they are. It is hard to put into words how above and beyond they go to make sure you are having a great vacation. They have a gift at knowing what you want before you want it. They realized very quickly that I like having a coffee in the afternoon and only had to ask once for it, and then it was brought to me every afternoon after.

They are also really fun and interesting people to talk too. They were happy to show us some places around Mazatlan and if felt like going out with your friends at night. We really enjoyed their company and their hospitality.

We are typically travellers who just like to relax and keep to ourselves when we are on vacation and we certainly could do this here but in the end you will find yourselves wanting to talk and hang out with them.

Overall it was an amazing place and we loved every minute of our vacation. We would go back there in a heartbeat. It is a truly unique place with truly fun, unique owners.

Thank you for a great vacation Ray and Linda. We miss you guys already!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Sunrise Suite and it was very private and had a great balcony.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank cbal40
SunandLife, Owner at El Sol La Vida, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Cheers guys for a brilliant review, we really enjoyed hanging out with you, didn't buy the ranch, and they still won't sell me the table!!! Take care Ray, Linda, Leanne, and all at El Sol La Vida and Surfs Up Cafe!