“The BEST Thai food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Zab Thai
Ranked #74 of 396 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Authentic Thai Cuisine
Eureka, California
“The BEST Thai food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

My last night in Mazalán I ate here. Too bad for me because it was the best food I had there. Being a vegetarian in Maz was a little harder than I had anticipated. I love Thai food, so wondered if this would be Mexico's version of Thai (like some of the sushi places, which was interesting and good), but this was some of the best authentic Thai food I have had anywhere, I had the pad thai..haha..how original huh? It was fabulous. My companion had the green curry, spicy, and said it was delicious. I highly recommend this place. And for non-Spanish speakers, they speak good English.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank 523letsgo

Mazatlan, Mexico
“Better the being in Thailand”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

The food here was far better than any I have ever had in Thailand. Great service, take out and delivery. Large variety available. Now my new favourite in Mazatlán. Good location. Meet the owner and you will now why.

• Visited November 2013
Mazatlan
“Take out food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

We always do the take out and it is unbeatable. The coconut soup is wonderful as are the little chicken finger things

Visited March 2013
Spokane, Washington
“Thai food in Mazatlan? YES!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

We have eaten here the past two years. Everything has been really tasty. I agree with the other reviewer-sometimes you need a change of pace! We eat Thai food at home alot and like the curry dishes better here. Our Pad Thai is more to our liking at our favorite spot at home but that isn't unusual. If you read the English menu at Zab Thai you probably get a better idea of the ingredients than you would at home! Our choices were both 90-100 pesos ($7-$8). We will eat here again before we leave!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank LisaHSpokane
Sunnyvale, California,
“Zab Thai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

Set in a corner , sorta behind the Pemex Gas Station off Camaron Sabalo.
Not much in the way of decor, but..... I didn't come here for that.
Came for the food.... Quite good, ordered spring rolls for appetizers. Tea. Then had the Pad Thai... Medium hot.... Delicious!!! Every time we are there , I try something different. So far, So good.We live "practically" next door, and many of our neighbors go there...Haven't heard any complaints.... Yummy!!

• Visited January 2013