“Tippy Toes Mazatlan”
Review of Tippy Toes

Tippy Toes
Ranked #1 of 22 Spas & Wellness in Mazatlan
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the Trendy part of town: Tippy Toes embraces the old and new with it's exquisitely decorated eclectic salon/spa. This charming spa is located in Centro Historical near the amazing beaches,restaurants,shopping,and bars of Olas Altas. We aim to provide an exciting new pedicure, manicure, and facial experience as well as massage, waxing, and hair by Deborah and Etna. You will be in the hands of fully trained and very caring staff. Complete sterilization of all utensils is our priority. We welcome internet bookings, walk in's, or telephone contact. Complimentary beverages of your choice with all services. Free WiFi Zone/ Credit Cards are accepted
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Always a wonderful experience at Tippy Toes.....whether you enjoy a pedicure with friends (see photo), or a haircut with highlights, you'll truly be impressed ! ! ! Good stuff Debbie, Noah and all the crew at Tippy Toes......

Reviewed February 2, 2014

I am not much of a spa girl but I received a day of pampering from my husband for my birthday. Lets just say, I’m a spa girl now. Who knew a spa day could be so much fun. I started with a body scrub (I was not sure about that) it was wonderful, and went straight from there to an hour massage. This was a little slice of heaven. The owner Debbie cut my hair and it was by far the best haircut I have ever had. Not only can she cut hair but also she is a New York Times best selling author. Noah (Debbie’s son) got me started with a mani/pedi and a beer. You have to love a spa that serves beer. Thank you hubby for a great gift and to Tippy Toes for making it such a wonderful and fun day. I will be back very soon.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

What CAN'T Debbie Rodriguez do? She gave me fabulous pixie cuts, now is helping me grow out my wavy/curly hair with the best cuts ever...I can blow dry my hair straight or scrunch it into beachy waves. Either way, I love it! I brought some wigs in to have cut for a 70's disco party, and Debbie did the PERFECT Carol Brady mullet-flip on one of them. So much fun to go visit Tippy Toes Salon AND Marrakesh Boutique. Can't wait to try the salt scrub.
I love that I can book my app't online and get a confirmation by email. EASY-PEASY! This is a seriously fun place to get excellent service!

1  Thank cygnet2
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I had such a wonderful day today, so relaxed, had my nails done, the BEST pedicure I ever had with Martha :) Then to top it off I received the best haircut and style I had in a very long time. Deborah first looked at my hair, which was way too long, and gave me some ideas. Wow all I can say is I feel like a new woman :) :) Thanks so much to all the staff, I felt like I was at home---oh... even offered a glass of wine what else could you ask for???

Reviewed January 30, 2014

My family and I very much enjoyed our afternoon pedicure here! They are super nice and it was helpful that the owner speaks english- great guy! Will definitely be back here on our next visit- and the free beer is an awesome added bonus!