“Ahhhhh”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tippy Toes

Tippy Toes
Ranked #1 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Mazatlan
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the Trendy part of town: Tippy Toes embraces the old and new with it's exquisitely decorated eclectic salon/spa. This charming spa is located in Centro Historical near the amazing beaches,restaurants,shopping,and bars of Olas Altas. We aim to provide an exciting new pedicure, manicure, and facial experience as well as massage, waxing, and hair by Deborah and Etna. You will be in the hands of fully trained and very caring staff. Complete sterilization of all utensils is our priority. We welcome internet bookings, walk in's, or telephone contact. Complimentary beverages of your choice with all services. Free WiFi Zone/ Credit Cards are accepted
Burleson, Texas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Ahhhhh”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

The services at tippy toes has never disappointed! Always above what is expected!!! This year they have added a salt scrub!! It is the best scrub for my skin that I have ever had!!! The night after a salt scrub is always a very good nights sleep. My skin feels like silk against the sheets and ohhhh what a sleep!!!!!
I have had just about every service done at tippy toes!!! I wish I could take the whole shop back to Texas with me!!!

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Renee C

Pittsburgh, PA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A Beer and A Blow-Dry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

I had read so many wonderful reviews of this place that I had to give it a try while here in Mazatlan. I needed a haircut, so why not get it done on vacation??

I walked into the salon with my friend who had booked a mani/pedi for while I was getting my hair done. (BTW-super easy to book services on her website!!). The staff quickly greeted us and showed me how to get upstairs to the hair salon. I was cheerfully greeted by Debbie and, since I was early, I took some time to look around the shop she has upstairs. Within minutes she took me back and started with the shampoo. She asked me what I wanted done, and I told her about seeing the reviews on here about just letting her work her magic. She flipped through a book of styles and found one that she thought would be great for me. I agreed and the fun began!! Other customers were in and out and Debbie is super friendly to all that come through her door. I felt so at ease with her, almost like I had known her for some time instead of just meeting her a few minutes before. We chatted the entire time she was working on my hair. I usually do highlights, but she didn't have any available appointments for foils while I was in Mexico. I mentioned that to her while she was cutting my hair and she quickly checked her schedule for when her next appointment was. Since I had been early, we had 45 minutes, so she agreed to do my color. I did something completely different and went with an all-over color instead of highlights as per Debbie's suggestion. I LOVE IT!! I love my cut and my color!

Debbie was kind enough to take pictures of my hair and to give me her personal email so that I could get the color formula from her to give to my hairdresser back home.

Oh! And to explain the title of this review-she will offer you a drink while you are there. We laughed as I was finishing my beer while she was blow drying my hair. Where else besides Mexico can you do that??? ;-)

Thanks so much for the wonderful customer service!!!

tippytoesmaz, Owner at Tippy Toes, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
It was my pleasure and i do hope you come back soon for another beer and blow dry. :)
windsor, CO
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Fun with friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

The salon is fun to visit, you can get drinks of wine while they do your pedicure and just have fun. The pedicure itself varies in quality by who you get, I'm particularly fussy though. Still haven't tried it for hair or massage.

Visited February 2013
Mazatlan, Mexico
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Spectacular!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

On the recommendation of a couple of friends, I went to Tippy Toes this morning for a haircut - fabulous! This is seriously the best haircut I've had in years. Like another poster, I didn't have to touch it afterwards...it was perfect. I wanted a wash-and-go cut with STYLE for the hot weather we have here in Mazatlan during the summer and I got exactly what I was looking for! Debbie certainly knows her stuff and I highly recommend Tippy Toes. Next time, I'll have a pedicure and maybe a massage. The salon is fun, the prices are right and Debbie is great!

Visited August 2013
Mazatlan, Mexico
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best haircut, EVER!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have had many haircuts, over the years, but this was the first time EVER, I didn't want to walk out of the shop, and put my fingers in the style and fix it the way I wanted.....it was perfect, and I could hardly wait to go and show it to others....Debbie did a fantastic job!!! Just too bad I didn't have somewhere important to go, or meet friends for lunch.....I will defiantly become a good customer!!!. Next time I may have to make it a day, and get a massage 1st.

Visited July 2013