“Sad Day”
Review of Mazatlan Frank

Mazatlan Frank
Ranked #37 of 48 Tours in Mazatlan
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I am sorry to say that Frank has moved to Canada due to cruise ships ending their stay in Mazatlan. That was a majority of his business and one must feed their family. The economy in Mexico is not good, just like everywhere else. Jobs are not easy to find and Frank's family is very important to him. Those of you who have used Frank's service know what a loss this is to Mazatlan. He knew everyone and knew how to get things done. I am proud to have him as a friend. I do know that living in Canada is the best thing for him and his family. One benefit is that it is easier for him to visit me in the US.

1  Thank pertzsch
There are newer reviews for Mazatlan Frank

Reviewed June 14, 2011

Mazatlan Frank makes Mazatlan wonderful! He is knowledgeable, friendly, and entertaining. We did his City Tour and had a great time. He took us all over the city, and even brought us to a great local restaurant where I had one of the best meals of my life - tortilla soup, lobster and shrimp - right on the beach! He is a great guy and I hope you'll contact him for a tour.

Reviewed March 9, 2011

Mazatlan Frank is one of the best tour guides we have ever experienced. His knowledge of the area is exceptional and he is very proud of his city. He speaks beautiful English as he spent some of his childhood living in Canada.
On the city tour of Old Mazatlan, we liked the fact that Frank took us to visit some friends of his who are artisans and have a shop in their home. We told him we wanted to go to Stone Island and he arranged for a boat to pick us up and take us there at no charge. He was glad to accommodate all of our requests. He has a website: www.mazatlan-frank.com. I highly recommend him for someone on a cruise ship seeking to learn about and see Mazatlan.

1  Thank jpetjr