“Great deal on ribs”

Restaurant Munchkins
Ranked #107 of 421 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Restaurant and Sport Bar, We are not perfect, only the best. Food to remember: Cowboy Steak, Munchkins Burguer and BBQ Ribs.
Reviewed April 7, 2013

For $150 pesos you can get all you can eat great tasting ribs, and beer for $16 pesos, great service with smiles.

There are newer reviews for Restaurant Munchkins

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

After having been to Mazatlan MANY times and never trying Munchkins, I now know why. Decided to try it as a member of our group wanted a half chicken and Munchkins was recommended. First of all, it was more of a quarter chicken. Shrimp for $199 pesos were like rubber. Fish filet was raw. There was not a single dinner at our table that was edible. My only hope is that our negative experience can prevent someone from losing a precious night of wonderful vacation dining as there are soooo many places far better than Munchkins!!!

3  Thank sunandcerveza
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We go to Munchkins every year when we are in Mazatlan because their all-you-can-eat ribs are amazing. They start with a giant rack and if you're still hungry you can get more. The price is great, too. I believe it was about $12 or $15 US for the all you can eat ribs.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Had the burger and it was great .The best I've had in Maz.They toast the bun and it was well cooked but tastie and juicey.Comes with fries
We'll be going back now.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I went in with 3 of my friends and we all tried and loved the all you can eat ribs. They were cooked to perfection and the BBQ sauce was just right. The first plate of ribs was a huge slab the the reorders are half the first size. So normal ordering for an all you can eat joint. The price was 150 pesos or $11.50 USD
The coleslaw was also really good.
I'll be back for lots more. Thanks guys I'm a fan for life.