“yum”

Ranked #31 of 465 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2012

have been to fish market many times and have not been disapointed yet.Would suggest the garlic shrimp or the fish and chips,Very affordable prices and good size portions.Not to many english speaking waiters but all the better reason to try your spanish..If you like beer try the large draft beer there the best deal.

3  Thank bigchinook1

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Located about a block north of Pueble Bonito Mazatan it's a great place for a reasonably priced seafood dinner.

1  Thank Bob P
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I had read rave reviews of the fish tacos and I think my experience might reflect inflated expectations based on those reviews. My son ordered the fish and chips and liked it. My husband ordered the garlic shrimp and was quite happy. I had the marlin tacos. I was expecting chunks of grilled fish with a sauce of some kind and some vegetables, maybe cabbage. Instead, the fish was smoked and shredded. It was tasty, but kind of dry. The tacos consisted of the fish and some melted cheese, making them even more dry. I asked for a side order of coleslaw, which was delicious and somewhat spicy. That helped the tacos a lot. I'm surprised they don't put it with the tacos to begin with. The beer was quite cheap; 16 oz for 25 pesos or the obscenely huge liter for 40 pesos. I'll probably go back because the rest of the family wants to, but I won't order the tacos. For myself, this was 3 stars, but I bumped it up to 4 for my son and husband.

2  Thank RottHound
Reviewed November 18, 2012

This is one of the best values in dining in Mazatlan. The grilled fish tacos are the easily the best I have had in Mazatlan...and they are priced right at only 2.50Peso. My wife enjoyed the grilled Mahi for 100.00pesos. The frosty iced mugs were a nice touch to keep our Pacifico's cold!

The restaurant is very clean and the young staff was prompt and just attentive enough.

Located near the Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan this restaurant is a nice find.

1  Thank harrye100
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I just ate here for the first time this trip. I had the grilled fish taco and a grilled shrimp taco - wonderful!! Fresh, lots of fish and shrimp, great corn tortillas, and very inexpensive. It's not fancy, but the service was great and there's both indoor and outdoor seating. The restaurant is just north of the Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan resort, on the other side of the street. I talked to some people who lived on their boat in the marina several weeks out of the year and they said the food has always been good. This will definitely be a return destination! I don't think there's a full bar, but I did see beer and wine. Easy access for those with mobility issues. Going here isn't about the view, it's about good food, great service, and good prices!

1  Thank mthome15