“Wonderful and fresh!”

Ranked #31 of 462 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Fresh food, great prices. Portions could be a bit bigger - my husband ordered 2 meals, but so well priced we didn't mind.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

I love Fish Market ceviche though all the dishes are fantastic.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

We stayed in Mazatlan for one week and ate here 3 times. Best food we had for our stay and for a great price!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Had dinner here with friends. Was one of the few times that I had a hard time picking just one item from the menu. I settled on the fish and chips and was not disapointed. Only downfall is the lack of view of the ocean. That's my only compliant. But I guess not every restaurant can have ocean views.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Huge portions & delicious fresh fish! A little expensive but worth it!