“Delicious!!”

Cuisines: American, Mexican, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Newly opened - Near the Marina El Cid
Reviewed March 29, 2012

We ate here on the last night of our vacation this year. The only thing I can say is I'm mad I haven't eaten here before!! The food was fantastic!

My wife had the Shrimp Rockefeller and I had the Fifth Element Fish which had been recommended by the waiter. These were both very well prepared and presented. I love seafood, and these two dishes were some of the best I have EVER had. There is many choices on the menu, and I'm betting any one of them is a great meal. Prices are decent and you definately get your money's worth. The staff is wonderful, and they are very attentive to customers. Complimentary after dinner Kahlua while we watched the sunset over the beach from our table.

This restaurant used to be further south in the Golden Zone, but now is on the corner across from Faro Mazatlan Resort. The building reminded me of some of the casinos in Las Vegas. Lots of chandeliers inside, mirrored walls with classic photos on them, neon lighting around the perimeter of the restaurant and above the bar that constantly change colors, red carpet floors, with grand staircase that leads upstairs to another seating area (and the women's restroom). Guys - you have to check out the men's - no joke - biggest restroom I've ever seen in any restaurant! LOL!

We had an 'early' dinner - about 6pm - and we were never bothered by any timeshare people.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

We never go to Mazatlan without going here at least 4 times in 2 weeks. The food is great and the service is excellent. The Spaghetti and Fettucine are fabulous. The prices are within any ones budget. Ernies used to be in the Golden Zone. They have moved further North up near El Cid. The only down side is that they are right across from the bus turn arounds. Not a great location. I hope they make it here. We would be lost with out them.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Ate there for dinner. The food was great. I had a filet steak and it was cooked perfect. I could cut it with my fork. The waiter was nice. The dessert (fried ice cream) was fantastic. I would definitely eat there again. Lots to chose from on the menu.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

Great place to sit and have drinks in the evening.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

went to dinner after a few recommendations- dinner below average but acceptable. had great service, ok food, great fried tomato (free) and then what appeared to be a hostess jumped us with the timeshare blitz...she wouldnt stop...it was unbelievable......yak yak yak anyway...I would avoid at all costs.......oh ya.....the damm exchange rate...worst of any place in mazatlan.....love the area......this is one to avoid

1  Thank capecodsteve100