Hotel la Siesta(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$35
$34
$70
$65
  • Pool
Hotel Playa Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$214
$181
El Cid El Moro Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$160
$131
  • Pool
El Cid Marina Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$143
$118
  • Pool
The Inn at Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$114
$91
  • Beachfront
Luna Palace Hotel & Suites(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$113
$74
The Palms Resort Of Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$65
$59
$619
$560
$495
$394
Cancelon
  • Beachfront
All reviewsturtle sanctuaryrobert trent jonessurf fishingpiece of paradisecasa clubbedroom condostone islandprivate beachfull kitchenbeautiful propertyper dayedmshuttleoceanresortvacationgolfing
Reviewed April 27, 2017

Our trip there was horrible. Got ripped off by the front desk staff on refunding my credit card $200 usd.multiple request to be repaid<even though i have a receipt from edm > showing they owe me $3300 pesos. Huberto the manager has promised me a refund that day< but they refuse to give me back my money> pathetic >>> refund was because the beds were hard as rock>had to take cushions off the couches just so we could sleep. No cooking utentsils in the beautiful condo with incredible kitchen we could not use> got put up in a hotel room for last 2 nights>hence a gorgeous golf course location< however no fresh holes cut on the greens in weeks> beat up destroyed holes to putt into> robert trent jones would die that his name is on such a poorly maintained course.. Once again< credit my mastercard< you liars...

Room Tip: Rooms have Hard as Rock Beds. Walmart sells better Mattresses
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Dave T
Reviewed April 11, 2017

Safe to say this has been the most complicated and just the worst experience in a "resort" ever. I'm in the travel industry, and I know the difference between the star ratings and that you cannot compare a 4/5 star resort in Mexico vs a 4/5 star resort in the US or Europe. But this resort is a questionable 3/4 star room/installation, with worst than a 1 star service.

I say complicated, because everything is a hassle. We stayed at the hotel, had breakfast every day at the restaurant. To get a cup of coffee was a battle. If I asked for coffee, the waiter took about 10 to 15 minutes and just served me coffee and never once asked anyone sitting with me if they wanted coffee or needed anything.
If I wanted to got the the "Club the Golf" wait another 30 min to get a transfer etc etc

Location: In the middle of nowhere. If you request a transfer to the city, expect to wait 30 to 40 min.

Kitchen: Closes at 9pm with no room service after hours. You better bring snacks.

Bar: Very very unprepared and unfriendly staff. Since they are untrained, most likely under paid and overworked, they complain to the customer. Completely unacceptable.

Sushi Bar: Again horrible customer service. We waited more than 2 hrs for our order.

Spa: Good. Not the best spa in the world, but my massage was relaxing.

Golf: I would only recommend this resort if you live, breath and eat Golf, and have played in every single other Golf course in the world and this is the only golf course left on your bucket list.

I would never ever send a client to this location.

Room Tip: ocean view
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

Overbooked. Several couples had prepaid stays and there reservations were not kept. They were turned away. Closest hotel is 20 mins away. Another guest was asigned a room. When he walked into his room it was already occupied by a third party.
Restaurant had extremely slow service. They just arent prepared.
The place is nice, the golf course is great but I would not return. They really need to get there act together. Too bad.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Notsag
Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

The property has a botique hotel, condos and homes to buy or rent, a championship Robert Trent Jones Jr golf course, three restaurants and a very friendly atmosphere.

Residents are primarily made up of Canadians and Americans who winter here.
Lots of activities and even a turtle sanctuary. The quiet vendor free 3.5 mile beach leaves plenty of room for surf fishing, body or boogie board surfing, or just long walks.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 21, 2017

We stayed in the condos not at the hotel.They were very well furbished,all the amenities of home.Everything you need for a great vacation.Full kitchen,big bathrooms,bbq outside.
The grounds, the large infinity pool were all meticulously kept.
On the beach and beautiful sunset viewing.
Private and secluded
Golf course is a thing of beauty.Clubhouse is a great place to sit on the patio for a beverage and a bite
Lovely patio area of the condo
You have to have a vehicle I think if you want to get out and about
You are quite away from Mazatlan proper but you can drive to Stone Island (aprox 15 min)and take a panga over to Mazatlan and get a cab where you want to go(cost is 90 pesos each)
I would stay here again for sure
Also I would rent a condo facing the south so you get the morning sun

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends